18 Clocks

19 Fix You

20 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

namerica.jpg

Extra North American dates added

16 December 2011 11:59 pm

Second nights in Toronto, Montreal and East Rutherford

news_line.png

Good afternoon. Four extra dates have now been added to Coldplay's North American tour - all of which are second nights at existing venues: San Jose on 28 April, Toronto on 24 July, Montreal on 27 July and East Rutherford on 4 August. See below for the full updated list of shows.

The AMEX pre-sale for all three shows begins at 10am (local time) today from here. The general sales for all the confirmed shows except LA and Chicago begin Saturday at 10am (local time) from 1-800-745-3000, Ticketmaster and Livenation.

APRIL

17 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place

18 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome

20 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena

24 Portland, OR Rose Garden Arena

25 Seattle, WA KeyArena

27 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose

28 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose (extra date)

MAY

1 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

2 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

JUNE

22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center

25 Houston, TX Toyota Center

28 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum

29 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena

JULY

2 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena

5 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center

8 Washington, DC Verizon Center

23 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

24 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre (Extra date)

26 Montreal, QC Bell Centre

27 Montreal, QC Bell Centre (Extra date)

29 Boston, MA TD Garden

AUGUST

3 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center

4 East Rutherford, NJ - Izod Center (Extra date)

7 Chicago, IL United Center (On sale 19 Dec)

11 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center

Anchorman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I got VIP tickets and I'm so excited! They're floor 3, row 7, seats 15-16. Question - are my seats closer to the stage or closer to the outer aisle? Thanks!!

From the shark tank website:

For concerts, floor seating sections are also numbered from right to left from the guest’s perspective.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, so I finally broke down and bought tickets to this show. I kind of expected Coldplay to fill in more dates (maybe closer to me - San Jose is three hours away), and, well, that never happened...

So I've kept my eye on the (INSANE) prices and locations of tickets on StubHub...

This morning I bought tickets in Section 3 (Jonny-side floor), 4th row (!)... seats unknown at this time (will have to see when FedEx delivers them). They were actually very reasonably priced - just a bit more than what some friends paid through Ticketmaster for floor seats at other shows. So kuduos to the mystery person who put them on StubHub, as it was probably about break even for them once you factor in the fees on their end.

So if anyone wants to meet up, say hi, toss something at my big round head, etc... I'll post my seat numbers when I have them. I'll be posting an extensive review with photos and video on my new site www.rocksubculture.com the night of the show (or the next morning, since I'll have a three hour drive back right after LOL).

Jason

Hey, so I finally broke down and bought tickets to this show. I kind of expected Coldplay to fill in more dates (maybe closer to me - San Jose is three hours away), and, well, that never happened...

So I've kept my eye on the (INSANE) prices and locations of tickets on StubHub...

This morning I bought tickets in Section 3 (Jonny-side floor), 4th row (!)... seats unknown at this time (will have to see when FedEx delivers them). They were actually very reasonably priced - just a bit more than what some friends paid through Ticketmaster for floor seats at other shows. So kuduos to the mystery person who put them on StubHub, as it was probably about break even for them once you factor in the fees on their end.

So if anyone wants to meet up, say hi, toss something at my big round head, etc... I'll post my seat numbers when I have them. I'll be posting an extensive review with photos and video on my new site www.rocksubculture.com the night of the show (or the next morning, since I'll have a three hour drive back right after LOL).

Jason

Thanks to Jason here, I'll be at the HP Pavilion with all of you, too! Driving the 391 miles from my house to San Jose, for the show on Saturday and back home on Sunday! Yes, I am crazy...but so excited to see the boys from the 4th row!

Thanks to Jason here, I'll be at the HP Pavilion with all of you, too! Driving the 391 miles from my house to San Jose, for the show on Saturday and back home on Sunday! Yes, I am crazy...but so excited to see the boys from the 4th row!

:awesome:

I had to find someone further away, to make me feel better about my drive... :laugh3:

Jason

:lol:

Hmm, it's been a while for me here. But anyways

Floor 3

Row 6 :)

After going to their previous tour and having to squint to make sense of what was going on stage. It's nice to get a close up for a change. :D