✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xylobands Sharing

Mackplay

Caroline, I want one! May I choose the color? I can pay for its shipping. But how? I live in Taiwan. It's quiet far. Contact me and teach me please. Thanks a million! :)

I'd love to have one.

Yu-tong (Taiwan)

It's obvious that the Xylobands are very limited right now. I think there will be many many more once the North America leg kicks off.

If you get a Xyloband, please notify me so I can remove your name from the list.

Hi! I WANT a Wrist Band from Mylo Xyloto! I had a tkt for Atlanta, Ga show in US but could not go! I am still sick about it and a bracelet would be Wonderful. What do I need to do again? i'm new on here. Thank you so much!!

Dia

Hey guys! Well first off this is a great thread in my opinion :)

I went to the concert in Miami last month. My friend was going to come with me to the concert but got into a car accident the night before. All he wanted me to get him was a blue xyloband but the people at the arena wouldn't let me choose my color so i can give my xyloband to my friend after the concert. I ended up getting red instead. :\

He is pretty hurt and feels very left out. He is a huge Coldplay fan and it would mean EVERYTHING to my friend and I if someone was able to offer him a blue xyloband. Please PM me if you think you can help. Thank you guys so much! :)

I have three soon to be four this week. I will want to keep one, but the other three are up for grabs. Just pay for shipping and it's yours. :)

Pay whatever, I would love to have it, would be the first in Uruguay and presitente be the official fan club would be a luxury, if you send me the shipping cost payment without any problem, I am in Montevideo, Uruguay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...