✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xylobands Sharing

Mackplay

Want Need a Band

Went to my first concert ever. I love Coldplay the best birthday present I could have is to have a band from the concert. Most of my friends can't appreciate Coldplay but I was in tears at the concert in the "Movies last night". Please oh please can someone donate one to my arm.....Lots of Love

Thank you Thank you OMG!!!!!

OMG I think I may just die. I am in Virginia in the USA. How can I get it from you. I can send a money order for postage or something like that. Don't know what to do help.....I think my fingers can't type as fast as my brain is trying to think. Please let me know would love to wear it soon. I would love the green..... you are my hero.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, i am here because i'm really looking for a xyloband (like everyone here i supposed)

I didn't want it for me, but for my girlfriend, the most beautifull girls in the world.

I met her in some unusual way, the kind of thing that happens really rarely as if it was fate ...

I have found her buss pass in the buss when I came home from school so i have decided to search her to give her back her card. I went on facebook but i only found a guy with the same familly name :\ I send him a message and fortunately it was his brother. I send him my phone number and the his siter texted me.

The next day she came to my shcool to regain her card and i meet the most beautiful girl of my life :embarrassed: This meeting was really quick but i but I knew that she was the perfect girl :) So i decided to talk to her and finally I have asked her out... And since this day i'm the happiest man in the world :D

Can you imagine the luck so that i take the same bus as her (not in the same time !), sit at the right place and finally found her card !? When i think about it, i foud this really amazing !!!!

So finally, i've said all of this because i will be really proud and happy if i can offer her a xyloband, she is a big fan of coldplay !! She is the kind of girl who did not have an easy life but she is always happy and strong and i really want to do this for her :embarrassed:

Sorry for my bad english and for the long post. I'm French.

Thank you :)

Hi! My name is Laura. I'm fan of coldplay since 2002

Today was the day I notice that I trully adore the band. I was watching ColdplayLive2012 and the moment the I chris started singing "Fix you" I was washing my tears 'cause I remember that song was playing very much the time my cousin Marco died. Coldplay always bring to me the best of my life is not just a band. This' the band that change my life. I'm from Venezuela... I haven't trully had the opportunity to watch them live but still give me chills watching a DVD recording.

I'm not asking you to please sending me one. But I think is worth trying at least.

Greetings for Venezuela, everyone.

xoxo

Laura.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

xylobands!

Ahh I'm glad I found this thread :') If someone has spare and is kind enough to give it away can I have it please?? I've been looking forward for an mx tour in my country but I guess it's not possible now.. but I really want the xyloband so if anyone can help please do :) thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...