✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xylobands Sharing

Mackplay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Xylobands are the greatest invention in music concert history. They are beautiful.

And since MX Tour is over, I have doubt that I could ever get a chance to get one, and Coldplay definitely not coming to Indonesia this year, so yes...

I WOULD LOVE ONE :)

thanks before! coldplayers are the best!:cool:

Kenanga/Indonesia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello people of Coldplaying. Two years ago I went to the Malieveld Coldplay Concert in The Hague (The Netherlands), and after the concert they asked for people to recycle their Xylobands for future shows. There where boxes full of them, and although not allowed, me and a friend of mine grabbed a handful. He already sent his away to a few of you I heard, but I still haven't. I now have all the colors on my little Coldplay shelf, and I have six Xylobands left which I'd like to sent to Coldplayers around the world. In the idea of "Recycling Xylobands for future shows", I would only like to sent Xylobands to people who live in countries where Coldplay didn't tour during the Mylo Xyloto tour. Also I don't have a lot of money, so I do want you to pay for shipping. In return for the Xyloband, I'd like to receive a letter from you (I'm also active on Postcrossing), so sent me a letter with maybe a story you like to tell, or tell me about your love for Coldplay.

So if you are interested, sent me a PM, tell me where you from, and I will give you my address so you can send me a letter. I'll send you a PM with the shipping costs and you pay me with PayPal (You must have a PayPal account). Or does anybody know a better way to pay someone in a different country?

Stefan.

Photo%2018-03-14%2019%2026%2028.jpg

Hi Stefan, thanks for posting this : ) I think you will make 6 people extremely happy!

About the payment, I think PayPal will be the most convenient. And it's free so it will no problem to make an account for people who don't have one already.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know it's probably WAY too late to ask, buty my one and only blue one has gopne missing. I think I left it at an out of town gig, since I only wear it when performing. does anyone still have an extra? I have a bit of RAH star confetti I could send you. Only a little, but I'm happy to share as it was shared with me.:D

I know it's probably WAY too late to ask, buty my one and only blue one has gopne missing. I think I left it at an out of town gig, since I only wear it when performing. does anyone still have an extra? I have a bit of RAH star confetti I could send you. Only a little, but I'm happy to share as it was shared with me.:D

Good things come to those who ask for help. The World is full of helpers.