✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'RE SENDING A CHRISTMAS GREETING TO COLDPLAY!!! :D [VIDEO IN FIRST POST!]

ColdplayFanatic16

UPDATE: 25TH DECEMBER 2011

For Coldplay: Merry Christmas! Love, from your fans all around the world.

From all Coldplayers, MERRY CHRISTMAS @coldplay! Here's our present for you: #MerryXmasColdplay

? we could just copy paste this on the tweet to Coldplay?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ZL2b5rywQ]For Coldplay: Merry Christmas! Love, from your fans all around the world. - YouTube[/ame]

---------------------------------------------------------

HELLO COLDPLAYERS!!!! :D Well, do you remember all of the Christmas greetings we've been getting from the boys? Well, until-kingdomcome.tumblr.com or Joana had this FANTASTIC idea to send a Christmas greeting to the boys! Isnt that great??

So, all you have to do to participate, is send in pictures of yourself with little messages to the boys (like I love you, Merry Christmas, stuff like that), or short videos of yourself saying your message.

Please email them to [email protected] by SATURDAY! (Christmas Eve) -so it'll reach Christmas

DONT BE SHY!! :D I think this is an amazing idea and it is one that the boys will really appreciate. :D So, please send in your pictures and videos!!

EVERYONE CAN JOIN! :D PLEASE! WE NEED A LOT OF PEOPLE FOR THIS! :D

BTW, WE WILL BE FOLLOWING LONDON TIME, since they are in London. :D

So, just check your world clock and send those pictures and videos BEFORE 12MIDNIGHT December 24, London time. PLease remember that we still have to put all of these into a video, so please send them ASAP. :D

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we have Debs' email and Anchorman's :) I'm not sure if they will get it in time, all I know is Debs sometimes replies to my emails usually in a rather fast time. :nice: but are we sure they'll be checking their email Christmas eve/day?

Anyways, I missed Postcards from Far Away, so I'll participate! :wacky:

Let's hope that they do, then! HAHA! :D As you said, Debs usually replies quickly so lets hope she'll see this! :D

If they dont, at least, it'll be on youtube and people will see it! We can also ask some people that Coldplay follow to tweet about it so it'll show up on their timeline. HAHA! :D If they dont see it by Christmas, i'm sure they'll see it before New Year's Day! :D

YAAY! Thank you for joining! :D