✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'RE SENDING A CHRISTMAS GREETING TO COLDPLAY!!! :D [VIDEO IN FIRST POST!]

ColdplayFanatic16

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean White Christmas ? Yes that would be a good choice.

And I insist, the instrumental song Famous Old Painters that you can find on the Internet hasn't been proved to be Coldplay. There's probably a Famous Old Painters, but we're not sure that's the one you can listen to online.

You mean White Christmas ? Yes that would be a good choice.

And I insist, the instrumental song Famous Old Painters that you can find on the Internet hasn't been proved to be Coldplay. There's probably a Famous Old Painters, but we're not sure that's the one you can listen to online.

Yep, WHITE CHRISTMAS - it is one of the most popular Christmas songs of all time. The boys like it - and it is not Chris' voice.

But it would also be nice with Christmas Lights - with all the contributions from many coldplayers.

^It's in the fist post :)

BTW, WE WILL BE FOLLOWING LONDON TIME, since they are in London. :D

So, just check your world clock and send those pictures and videos BEFORE 12MIDNIGHT December 24, London time. PLease remember that we still have to put all of these into a video, so please send them ASAP. :D

No, wait:

You only have some hours to send your stuff to me. I’m from Portugal, so, the same time as London, where Coldplay are :) so, “in my time”, I’ll just get your things until 20.30h. The final video is on youtube at about 22/23h.

Anyway, the sooner the better I guess

Thank you ilovechriss !! Joining this forum is the best thing that i've ever done :)

Well i see that many of you sent picture of themselves I think i'm gonna go for that option it would be nice for them to see how does their fans look like, they will have a good laugh about it :D

Really hope its gonna work tho !!