chrismartin_

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof 9

Yellow 22

Gravity 27

Guys, I know Gravity is a good song, but lets be real for a second. Gravity is beautiful, but Yellow is a masterpiece that shouldn't be put down just because of the popularity it has gotten. "It's true, look how they shine for you"... This is a difficult one, as much as I love all of these songs, but I think that Yellow is just barely on top of Gravity. Imagine that Gravity was the song that made Coldplay famous, and Yellow was the less known b-side. Would that change these choices?

Proof 8

Yellow 22

Gravity 28

^By the way, thank you for downvoting Proof again, We were getting nowhere, both of me and @I ran away :P

But even though Yellow got more popular, that doesn't matter to me. The more popular stuff isn't sometimes the best stuff. For me, Gravity is a true masterpiece that Coldplay just nailed. Up until Up&Up got released, it was Coldplay's only 6+ minute song. Also, Even if Gravity got Coldplay popular and not Yellow, I'd still be upvoting Gravity. I just like it more. Even though I love the masterpiece that is Yellow too....

Proof 6

Yellow 20

Gravity 30

By the way, when this round ends, is anyone up for another game of this, with other songs? Like someone goes into their iTunes and hits shuffle, then the first 6 Coldplay songs will be our elimination game!

Proof 6

Yellow 20

Gravity 30

By the way, when this round ends, is anyone up for another game of this, with other songs? Like someone goes into their iTunes and hits shuffle, then the first 6 Coldplay songs will be our elimination game!

I would do that ! :D

Proof 7

Yellow 19

Gravity 30