✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Haha, Bliss got played in my classroom a few weeks ago on my professor's Pandora station. :D Certainly my favorite Muse song.

I actually made myself a Top 10 list the other day, because I'm always saying "_____ is probably in my Top 10" but never actually bothered making a list beyond simply 5 or so. I have like five songs that battle each other for that #10 spot. :lol:

Here's the list if anyone cares:

1. Bliss

2. Butterflies & Hurricanes

3. Showbiz

4. Dead Star

5. Apocalypse Please

6. Ruled by Secrecy

7. Map of the Problematique

8. Sing for Absolution

9. Citizen Erased

10. Stockholm Syndrome/TIRO/Knights of Cydonia/Unnatural Selection (I think I'll go with KOC today)

(I kinda hope this doesn't prompt everyone to make really long lists of their own, but I'd never posted this list before)

Kings of leon has recently been announced as headlining the Slane Castle Concert in 2011. it's seen as one of the pinnacles of modern rock. last few headliners include U2, Oasis, RHCP and Robbie Williams. and i was wondering how long before Muse headlines this massive event. their brand of music is so perfect and is a great place to make a live DVD.

^^^^^^^ OMG!! :| I love your sig! :heart: Red hair Matt :wacky:

^ And the pic in your sig is :awesome: :lol:

Btw, I've spent lots of days without coming here...any news about the Wembley DVD? :surprised:

Thanks! :D

And apparently the DVD should be up this weekend. :dance:

So I was trying to play Plug in Baby at the football game today because we didn't have the ball too often and therefore didn't play too much as a whole band. . . :wacky:

I think I got most of the first guitar part, but I may just be going crazy! :P :lol:

Nice! :wacko:

I had a test yesterday and arrived to class a little early. Everyone was just waiting for class to start and the exams to be passed out. My friend was sitting next to me listening to her mp3 player and she said, "Oh, right, you like Muse." She then handed me the other earbud and played "Take a Bow", which is her favorite Muse song. We were both bobbing our head to the beat. :lol:

It was a pretty awesome way to get pumped up for the test. :D

Nice! :wacko:

I had a test yesterday and arrived to class a little early. Everyone was just waiting for class to start and the exams to be passed out. My friend was sitting next to me listening to her mp3 player and she said, "Oh, right, you like Muse." She then handed me the other earbud and played "Take a Bow", which is her favorite Muse song. We were both bobbing our head to the beat. :lol:

It was a pretty awesome way to get pumped up for the test. :D

Haha that's awesome! :awesome:

Hope you did well on the test! :nice: