✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is this true about Jonny?

ThisAint

^ Pokemons are little "monsters" with powers. In the world of Pokemons, they're considered pets, and people who have those pets train them and organize fights between them. I know it seems awful. But it's actually pretty cute :nice: :lol:

(It's all from a cartoon & a video game (I don't know which one was first...:thinking: ) )

Did I describe it well ? :thinking:

And I don't see the relationship with Coldplay. Most likely fake.

Though I find that pretty funny :lol:

I do not know if Jonny Buckland has made a theme song for a Pokémon video games :thinking:

Seriously? You don't know that? :wtf:

but I know the cartoon little children always want to become little monsters and all the names of these little monsters stickers collections they play with videos games. :lol:

But I could understand if was Jonas Bjerre loves Japanese culture. he makes video games for young children's and themes and the band is called mew. the largest fans communities are the Japanese, Indonesian and Chinese.

^ Pokemons are little "monsters" with powers. In the world of Pokemons, they're considered pets, and people who have those pets train them and organize fights between them. I know it seems awful. But it's actually pretty cute :nice: :lol:

(It's all from a cartoon & a video game (I don't know which one was first...:thinking: ) )

Did I describe it well ? :thinking:

That's a pretty accurate description of Pokemon I think :laugh3:

The game came before the cartoon, but the game was actually based on a trading card game. :)