✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lego Coldplay - Talk

Duncanmcconchie

Hey all, I am a new user - although I have been reading the forums for some years now.

I thought I would join and be able to show this video to other Coldplay fans. This video is a recreation of the Talk video, but done in Lego. It is all my hard work and I would love for others to enjoy it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FflBj7S70w]Lego Coldplay - Talk - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks!

There was recent talk about Coldplay and Lego when Chris and Jonny visited the Absolute Radio program a couple of months ago. You should email your youtube video to Anchorman and see if they'll feature it on their website or twit about it.

All Coldplay members are fathers and I suspect most of them are into Legos. I know Chris is.

It took me about a month to go through the video and break down each scene to work out what I needed to build (and the order to shoot it in). Then about 6 weeks of taking photos and 1 week of editing it all together.

All of this done of an evening and on weekends, Christmas holidays helped too! But I think about 150-200 hours of work to take 1800ish photos.

Glad you all like it :)

It took me about a month to go through the video and break down each scene to work out what I needed to build (and the order to shoot it in). Then about 6 weeks of taking photos and 1 week of editing it all together.

All of this done of an evening and on weekends, Christmas holidays helped too! But I think about 150-200 hours of work to take 1800ish photos.

Glad you all like it :)

Wow! A labor of love. Good on you!