✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coachella 2012 Line Up

ladypro615

AiwWSHmCIAAXlCI.jpg-large

I love it! I will be streaming b/c I cant afford to buy the ticket and an airplane ticket :cry:

What acts are you anxious to see?

Im jealous of anyone who can go! I think Id lose my mind if I went! One day Im going to get to go! If you could only go or see one day, which would you pick? I dont think I could make that decision! Anyone going?

Phenomenal line-up. I'll be following the live stream this year as well, great idea. Will the bands have (near) indentical setlists each weekend? Don't really understand why they're doing two weekends.

My priorities will be The Black Keys, M83, and Girls on Friday, Radiohead, The Shins, Bon Iver (I'm seeing him this summer so I can afford to miss him if necessary), St. Vincent, Destroyer and Laura Marling on Saturday, and Beirut on Sunday.

I will be there like every year (living 2 hours away kinda helps, I guess) and my brain might melt on the desert ground this year, and no, that won't be from the heat (though I hope the temperature's more mild this year than last).

I am already horrified thinking about what Saturday's set times will be, because I know I'm gonna have to miss at least half the awesome acts I want to see that day. Too stacked.

Goldenvoice (the promoter) said the double weekends were to let more people go since last year had crazy demand, but everyone knows it's mostly for money. I'm going the first weekend. We'll actually get the grass, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, not quite what I was getting at. :P But probably. And at every 3-day festival I've been too, the grass has been destroyed and turned into muddy slush by the end of the 3rd day from constant trampling and lots of beer getting dumped on it. (in a sense, that means the Stagecoach country music fest that takes place the weekend after Coachella's weekend #2 will be a 5-foot swimming pool of mud)

• 2 months later...
Webcast schedule!

http://www.youtube.com/coachella

No, Radiohead will not be webcast. Apologies to those of you who wished to watch the heavens opening up live.

:angry:

Hubby and I got a special "dongle" thing to hook up to our TV in the living room so we can stream YouTube from the TV in anticipation of watching the Coachella stream since we couldn't be there, and now they won't be webcast?!? I was looking forward to Radiohead, and hubby was looking forward to Dre & Snoop.

Well, this is just the first weekend webcast lineup; maybe they will be streamed on the second weekend of the festival?

Webcast schedule!

http://www.youtube.com/coachella

No, Radiohead will not be webcast. Apologies to those of you who wished to watch the heavens opening up live.

If you look at the schedule on the YouTube channel, it says TBA for Saturday night @ 11:05 pm PT.

Don't want to falsely get people's hopes up but there's only one act scheduled to start @ 11:05 pm PT and that's none other than Radiohead.

Could it be??? :santa2:

coachella2012-saturday-w1.original.jpg

also lols Mt Eden

If you look at the schedule on the YouTube channel, it says TBA for Saturday night @ 11:05 pm PT.

Don't want to falsely get people's hopes up but there's only one act scheduled to start @ 11:05 pm PT and that's none other than Radiohead.

Could it be??? :santa2:

weren't there a couple of TBA's last year too? like Jay Z or Kanye or something?

Flying Lotus - SBTRKT - A$AP would be soooo intense. i would almost wanna go see that than see radiohead :uhoh:

You know what, that's probably what I would do. Flying Lotus is an amazing live act and will be playing tracks from the upcoming album. SBTRKT is no slouch either! I haven't seen A$AP live yet but I'm sure it would be great.

Besides, I've seen Radiohead roughly 20+ times now so I wouldn't really be missing out....

..... unless they play The Present Tense :(

Yaa, I heard that too.

I hope they do! If they're not, then I'm going out...But if they are, screw that house party, I'm staying in!

Besides, I've seen Radiohead roughly 20+ times now so I wouldn't really be missing out....

Holy shit man.

I will be there like every year (living 2 hours away kinda helps, I guess) and my brain might melt on the desert ground this year, and no, that won't be from the heat (though I hope the temperature's more mild this year than last).

I am already horrified thinking about what Saturday's set times will be, because I know I'm gonna have to miss at least half the awesome acts I want to see that day. Too stacked.

Goldenvoice (the promoter) said the double weekends were to let more people go since last year had crazy demand, but everyone knows it's mostly for money. I'm going the first weekend. We'll actually get the grass, lol.

Hey, have fun at Coachella this weekend. Never fails for me, it always falls on a bad weekend for me - kids, and husband and school and kid's sports always gets in the way. Hope the rain isnt too bad on Friday...

Hey, have fun at Coachella this weekend. Never fails for me, it always falls on a bad weekend for me - kids, and husband and school and kid's sports always gets in the way. Hope the rain isnt too bad on Friday...

Coachella really is the best music festival in the US - it's such an amazing experience! Other music festivals in the US simply don't measure up. I've been fortunate enough to go every year since 2004, the summer before my freshman year of college (edit: actually I missed 2005.... because of exams? I don't remember).

I'm really bummed about missing this year's festival although I hear 2nd Weekend Tickets are still available on sites like Stubhub.... might just buy them after all. Really don't want to miss Pulp :awesome: