✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

greetings from jakarta..

mazeltov

hi all! i'm niken, but people call me nico, nick, or nicky. I'm female, 19.

university student, major in IT. like ALL about coldplay, reading ALL things, writing poems and short stories ( sounds a lil bit melancolic ? hehe.. )

hope I can be the part of this forum :)

Wellkommen Niken! I'm sorry I apologize for the people who doesn't know where Jakarta is! That's a very important city, but ok you can accept that, no If you don't know where Indoneia is................ you need medical assistance! :P

Just have fun here! :D

Sternly, where are you really from? I always read different things...

Anyway, Hi I'm Julia...have fun here! :D

My flag said New Zealand, but as I was not living there and well........ you know!, I decided to change it to my country's flag, which is Chile :rolleyes: :D :P

i should ask léa i'm sure she's got an answer

Leá?????? :lol: I'm not from Toronto, me is from Santiago de Chile! (the country's capital) and you are right with me & the All Blacks' , the other.......... well, me is bored sometimes! and there is no city called Toronto here, but I think there is a London or another city with a very famous city (well, Lord Cochrane, an english sailor - Part of the British Navy - came here on 1880 If I'm not wrong, and the zone he "conquered" it's full with names of very-famous-english-cities, but those places are hardly known!)