✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China at then Grammy's!

Carefulwhereyoustand

I like both versions. And I can't imagine the song without Rihanna, she fits very well, and some parts of the lyrics are for a woman, I can't see how Chris would turn the song into a boy monologue, it wouldn't be right imo....I mean, it's not because it's a collab that they can do like they did with Lost! it's totally different, here it's a duet, really. Though I get that we didn't really feel any chemistry between the 2 of them at the Grammys (but I think that's because it was too short, so they didn't have time to...create it).

I don't think we'll have PoC at the Brits. Since they announced it for the Grammys, they probably would have announced it also for the Brits, AND they just performed it at the Grammys, AND everyone was like "meeh :|" so I don't think they will perform PoC. Though it would be awesome if they did PoC in the original version at the Brits :awesome: (but my priority is CB)

I don't think we'll have PoC at the Brits. Since they announced it for the Grammys, they probably would have announced it also for the Brits, AND they just performed it at the Grammys, AND everyone was like "meeh :|" so I don't think they will perform PoC. Though it would be awesome if they did PoC in the original version at the Brits :awesome: (but my priority is CB)

Fairly sure I heard "Coldplay and Rihanna" and then "Coldplay" on the lineup. Could be wrong though