✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Electronic music suggestions?

MyloXyloTom

Is a brohug when you like shake hands and like make fists with your hands and then pull in towards eachother while shaking fist hands and then bump shoulders and with their free arms kindof around eachothers back or hugging the other person or possibly just holding their elbow?

Is a brohug when you like shake hands and like make fists with your hands and then pull in towards eachother while shaking fist hands and then bump shoulders and with their free arms kindof around eachothers back or hugging the other person or possibly just holding their elbow?

The first sounds about right, though I can't say I've had more than five in my short life.

Well. Maybe I misunderstood you. It seemed to me like you were saying a lot of electronic musicians sounded like Daft Punk and Justice. And that a lot of electronic musicians aren't very good on the whole.

Unless you meant that there are a lot of acts similar to DP and Justice and the ones who are similar aren't very good generally. Then I can kinda agree. Maybe I did misunderstand.

the latter, bro

i second yr daft punk and the burial recommendations, although i ain't sure the op would actually like them

btw, parrotdies, you don't like burial? :(

M83 has already been mentioned ... and Burial.

What about Salem? (just found out about them)

Are said to be a mixture between Burial and the Knife, The Knife I thought of immediately as well! It's that lowered down voice mostly.

Spleen United I like very much myself. Electronic Pop.

Stardust sounds very much like Daft Punk (I even thought that song was made by Daft Punk :S)

Röyksopp might also be of your liking or Sebastian?