Jump to content
🏆 VOTE ORPHANS AT THE MTV VMAS 🏆
KKOPPI

AMAZING new song discovered

Recommended Posts

Hey guys. Today I came across this band/project called 'Memory Flowers'. They are not known at all, in any country. They're kind of a hobby-club 'spamming' music through Youtube messages. I usually don't pay attention to them but I think this one is REALLY great.

 

 

I must say it touched me. :lol:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sounds like an excavation. The thread not the song.

 

how d'you mean? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he meant that it sounds as if it was buried / forgotten somewhere for thousands of years and now it has suddenly been discovered again... :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This is really a stunningly beautiful song! Moreover, it kind of reminds me of the music that can be heard in the film "Koyaanisqatsi".

 

Edit: wording

Edited by M Marks The Spot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, M Marks The Spot said:

This is really a stunningly beautiful song! Moreover, it kind of reminds me of the music that can be heard in the film "Koyaanisqatsi".

 

Edit: wording

Ya kardeş senin ben amını yurdunu sikeyim artık ya. Forumu siktin attın saçma konulara yorumlarınla onu geçtim. Lan 2012deki konuya niye yorum atıyosun. Normal bişey olsa tamam. Lan konunun başlığını görünce heyecan yaptık amınakodum malı. Nolur siktirgit bu forumdan 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, sovucu said:

Ya kardeş senin ben amını yurdunu sikeyim artık ya. Forumu siktin attın saçma konulara yorumlarınla onu geçtim. Lan 2012deki konuya niye yorum atıyosun. Normal bişey olsa tamam. Lan konunun başlığını görünce heyecan yaptık amınakodum malı. Nolur siktirgit bu forumdan 🙂

In case you are wondering what this means and are looking for an English translation ⬇️

 

99356893_Snmekobrazovky(22).thumb.png.b403c8b0502b4ca3fe2ed5b807679312.png489794647_Snmekobrazovky(23).thumb.png.5c16b0d8016fb36c47d758adf09380ed.png694583235_Snmekobrazovky(24).thumb.png.506bcaeab92fa4ff200961077bd90757.png79222309_Snmekobrazovky(25).thumb.png.dd81c8b69b212abf53c042ba3f981b7c.png1054080401_Snmekobrazovky(26).thumb.png.9a2344042020bba8c7328a96eca11797.png

 

Dear troller,

Firstly, I don't know exactly who you are but I appreciate your criticism. I'll make sure to reflect, learn and mature.

However, this is an internet forum on which all of us should be allowed to discuss anything freely and openly unless it's unethical, immoral or obscene. That doesn't mean that we can't look through and dig out older threads and share a post in any of them. That doesn't mean that we can't express our disagreement either.

On the other hand, you have to watch your language and use it in the way that no one will be offended. Apart from that, I understand that you may find few topics or threads ridiculous but that doesn't mean that all of the rest of users share the same opinion with you. Moreover, I don't think that I've "fucked up" the forum in any way. If that was the case, I would have already been warned by the moderators or called out by the other users. 

Lastly, I find it shady that you've created an account just to lash out at me and sermonize. If that makes you feel good, that's fine. But I'll stand my ground and keep spending my free time on Coldplaying.

 

Yours faithfully,

M Marks The Spot

Edited by M Marks The Spot
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@M Marks The Spot, sovucu has just received an official warning for that absolutely random litany of swear words. Also you're way too nice in your reply (though it comes off rather passive aggressive which is great). You certainly didn't break any rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

@M Marks The Spot, sovucu has just received an official warning for that absolutely random litany of swear words. Also you're way too nice in your reply (though it comes off rather passive aggressive which is great). You certainly didn't break any rules.

Thank you for the affirmation. I'll make sure to be less passive-aggressive but more straightforward and assertive next time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Thank you for the affirmation. I'll make sure to be less passive-aggressive but more straightforward and assertive next time. 

oh no by all means be passive aggressive, or straighforward, whichever you prefer!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When i saw that comment i was shocked. Because that person has a very bad language and making people hate Turkish people. I hate those guys. @M Marks The Spot I'm sorry for him as a Turkish person. Also thanks for reacting very kind. We need people like you in the world.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Xyloband_99 said:

When i saw that comment i was shocked. Because that person has a very bad language and making people hate Turkish people. I hate those guys. @M Marks The Spot I'm sorry for him as a Turkish person. Also thanks for reacting very kind. We need people like you in the world.

You don't need to worry as I'm not going to hate all the Turkish people because of one person who insulted me. That would be ill-judged. Looking back, I didn't have to react so kindly and "diplomatically" but I didn't want to start a shitstorm either. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@M Marks The Spot I'm a Turkish and I don't understand what's going on here. It must be a little boy. Please forgive. lots of love from Turkey

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ati ʍᵪ said:

@M Marks The Spot I'm a Turkish and I don't understand what's going on here. It must be a little boy. Please forgive. lots of love from Turkey

Forgiven but not forgotten! However, at the end of the day, every cloud has a silver lining. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...