✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AMAZING new song discovered

KKOPPI

Hey guys. Today I came across this band/project called 'Memory Flowers'. They are not known at all, in any country. They're kind of a hobby-club 'spamming' music through Youtube messages. I usually don't pay attention to them but I think this one is REALLY great.

I must say it touched me. :lol:

• Love 1

• 8 years later...
12 hours ago, M Marks The Spot said:

This is really a stunningly beautiful song! Moreover, it kind of reminds me of the music that can be heard in the film "Koyaanisqatsi".

Edit: wording

Ya kardeş senin ben amını yurdunu sikeyim artık ya. Forumu siktin attın saçma konulara yorumlarınla onu geçtim. Lan 2012deki konuya niye yorum atıyosun. Normal bişey olsa tamam. Lan konunun başlığını görünce heyecan yaptık amınakodum malı. Nolur siktirgit bu forumdan ?

23 hours ago, sovucu said:

Ya kardeş senin ben amını yurdunu sikeyim artık ya. Forumu siktin attın saçma konulara yorumlarınla onu geçtim. Lan 2012deki konuya niye yorum atıyosun. Normal bişey olsa tamam. Lan konunun başlığını görünce heyecan yaptık amınakodum malı. Nolur siktirgit bu forumdan ?

In case you are wondering what this means and are looking for an English translation ⬇️

99356893_Snmekobrazovky(22).thumb.png.b403c8b0502b4ca3fe2ed5b807679312.png489794647_Snmekobrazovky(23).thumb.png.5c16b0d8016fb36c47d758adf09380ed.png694583235_Snmekobrazovky(24).thumb.png.506bcaeab92fa4ff200961077bd90757.png79222309_Snmekobrazovky(25).thumb.png.dd81c8b69b212abf53c042ba3f981b7c.png1054080401_Snmekobrazovky(26).thumb.png.9a2344042020bba8c7328a96eca11797.png

Dear troller,

Firstly, I don't know exactly who you are but I appreciate your criticism. I'll make sure to reflect, learn and mature.

However, this is an internet forum on which all of us should be allowed to discuss anything freely and openly unless it's unethical, immoral or obscene. That doesn't mean that we can't look through and dig out older threads and share a post in any of them. That doesn't mean that we can't express our disagreement either.

On the other hand, you have to watch your language and use it in the way that no one will be offended. Apart from that, I understand that you may find few topics or threads ridiculous but that doesn't mean that all of the rest of users share the same opinion with you. Moreover, I don't think that I've "fucked up" the forum in any way. If that was the case, I would have already been warned by the moderators or called out by the other users. 

Lastly, I find it shady that you've created an account just to lash out at me and sermonize. If that makes you feel good, that's fine. But I'll stand my ground and keep spending my free time on Coldplaying.

Yours faithfully,

M Marks The Spot

Edited by M Marks The Spot
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

@M Marks The Spot, sovucu has just received an official warning for that absolutely random litany of swear words. Also you're way too nice in your reply (though it comes off rather passive aggressive which is great). You certainly didn't break any rules.

Thank you for the affirmation. I'll make sure to be less passive-aggressive but more straightforward and assertive next time. 

6 hours ago, Xyloband_99 said:

When i saw that comment i was shocked. Because that person has a very bad language and making people hate Turkish people. I hate those guys. @M Marks The Spot I'm sorry for him as a Turkish person. Also thanks for reacting very kind. We need people like you in the world.

You don't need to worry as I'm not going to hate all the Turkish people because of one person who insulted me. That would be ill-judged. Looking back, I didn't have to react so kindly and "diplomatically" but I didn't want to start a shitstorm either. 

• Like 2