✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How can I relax during a test?

Mrk

...because I really can't. :\

I always had this problem and it's getting really annoying now.

Basically, during a test, despite I study hard, I start to feel anxious and I always end up to make some stupid mistakes. I tried to win this "fear" but I always failed.

So, any suggestions?

I would suggest purchasing Calms, its a natural remedy and its calms nerves and people with anxiety. If you feel like you may need some motivational lessons, I have booked myself into this class, I was having issues at college with confidence and felt that I could never talk to new people. I think this wll rerally help me chat more and become a better person.

:)

1. Poop before the test just in case

2. Skip really hard questions and come back to them

3. Don't be afraid to take a break during the exam just to close your eyes. It's more time-consuming to freak out and get nervous anyway.

4. Suck on a mint or chew gum during the exam (seriously, it works)

5. Make sure you eat before the exam, but don't stuff yourself. Also, make sure you're hydrated. This dictates the way your neurons deal with stress, and your brain will release fewer polar neurotransmitters.

6. Don't do things like start threads about it because it emphasizes the fact that you are very nervous, and make the problem a bigger deal than it is. Don't build yourself up: Because if you really think a lot is on the line, you'll get more nervous.

3. Don't be afraid to take a break during the exam just to close your eyes. It's more time-consuming to freak out and get nervous anyway.

5. Make sure you eat before the exam, but don't stuff yourself. Also, make sure you're hydrated. This dictates the way your neurons deal with stress, and your brain will release fewer polar neurotransmitters.

6. Don't do things like start threads about it because it emphasizes the fact that you are very nervous, and make the problem a bigger deal than it is. Don't build yourself up: Because if you really think a lot is on the line, you'll get more nervous.

I just laughed WAY too loud at that :|

*cough*

Well anyway, everything he said :nod:

Thanks Brent :nice:

Now I'll no longer fart during tests :escaping:

And I won't open dumb threads anymore

That's probably a great idea, don't poop for like days running up to the test, eat a lot, then just before it have a massive crap, and you'll be in like relief-ville, or something.

That would kill all the people around me

That's probably a great idea, don't poop for like days running up to the test, eat a lot, then just before it have a massive crap, and you'll be in like relief-ville, or something.

:laugh3::lol:

Damn why aren't I in school anymore to try that one out! :shame:

No, because I am a nerd and I always want to get the highest mark :|

Well, maybe you should stop putting so much pressure on yourself. That would help. Maybe. I mean, focus on the test, not what it would represent.

And right before the test, listen to Strawberry Swings :D

Well, maybe you should stop putting so much pressure on yourself. That would help. Maybe. I mean, focus on the test, not what it would represent.

And right before the test, listen to Strawberry Swings :D

Yeah, I just want to give the best in every test (pun intended :rolleyes: )

And I don't know why but that song makes me feel quite sad

When you finish the test, don't turn it in, sit down for 5 minutes and clear your mind. Then read over your answers again and you'll see that you notice mistakes that you haven't noticed before.

This applies if you have time left over, obviously.

I SLIT MY WRISTS BECAUSE IT FEELS GOOD / THE BLEEDING REMINDS ME IM MISUNDERSTOOD

PUN INTENDED LOLOLOLOL

trying a bit too hard, friend