🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Solipsism

Prince Myshkin

I don't think I've ever felt that way.

If you're a young child, and you look up to adults and see all the complex things they do; the way they dress, their busy lives and how they cook and talk on the phone, how could you think that their minds are 'lesser' than yours? (Or even non-existent, is that what solipsism means?)

But I might just not remember. I remember so little about my childhood compared to most people.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't really a joke. I really do think those things sometimes.

Does it bother you? Does it make you feel like you have an obligation to do something about it?

I mean, I might be insensitive, but I don't get people who are all THE WORLD IS A LIE MAAAANNNN

What can be done to fix this problem? Learn to live with it, or I don't know, don't live

EDIT: Aren't you 18

oooooh

you rebel

Does it bother you? Does it make you feel like you have an obligation to do something about it?

I mean, I might be insensitive, but I don't get people who are all THE WORLD IS A LIE MAAAANNNN

What can be done to fix this problem? Learn to live with it, or I don't know, don't live

EDIT: Aren't you 18

oooooh

you rebel

I don't really think about it too much, but it does cross my mind. As it does in most live, conscious humans.

I don't know. My only priority is to be happy and bring some happiness to this world and then die.

live, conscious humans.

I didn't know that. Is there something wrong with the way I think then?

EDIT: Oh god, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to put you down. It seriously surprised me that so many people have all of these different views about life and it was an act of douchebaggery on my part to pretend like it's abnormal