✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Has anybody else heard Charlie Brown on the radio?

CupitorVeritatis

It was interesting to hear how CM said on GMA that the band regrets naming the album mylo xyloto. I think they regret many decisions from lp5, including deciding to work with brian eno again. And in time only more regrets will come out. will get the truth once lp6 comes out...Its sad to say that charlie brown just wasnt the smash hit all us coldplayers thought it would be. it's not doing well here in the states...:cry: and in los angeles where i live, i hear this pathetic song called "somebody i used to know" by "GOTIA"? more than CB which is a travesty... we all know that CM really wants to make it in the states those are the charts that really count to him. i guess will just have to wait and see.

That song is so damn annoying...that and we are young...soo overplayed....but I bet once it get's released properly we'll be hearing it alot more :) you listen to 98.7?

That song is so damn annoying...that and we are young...soo overplayed....but I bet once it get's released properly we'll be hearing it alot more :) you listen to 98.7?

ya i do listen to 98.7 or kroq mostly. 98.7 seems to be always riding on kkroq's coattail doesnt it? there always premiering "New" songs that kroq has been playing for months. haha... but about cb not being properly released.. there is some major confusion about that. it has been released, they themselves have said that its there latest single, and a music video for it was released more than a month ago. so what's going on? they announced paradise a month before it's release. I have a theory that there are major issues in coldplay management, and it wouldnt surprise me if there are changes after this lp.. maybe phil harvey back on as band manager! whaddaya think?