✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay inspired song.

Forty Two

I like it! Sounds professional and a bit like cruising a highway in Florida, if that's some concrete description, lol. Interesting voice, and great to be honest.

Now for some criticism... I hear in some parts that yes, it is Coldplay-inspired, which is good of course. This song tends to lean more to the pop-side though and is something I can imagine hearing on radio for a summer and then disappear.

Now, that criticism might seem hard, but it isn't :). I often feel bad giving criticism but it's easier to do even better if you know what to aim for.

It's just how I listen to music, a more original sound and so on. But enough with my thoughts that probably not that many people agree on. :)

Overall, great song I think! Keep on going!

No similarities to coldplay, at all :wink:

a lovely song, I like it!

it would probably cheer some people up when it's on the radio :smiley:

ps: I don't like the whole self promoting thing, but, you've got to start somewhere.. :shrug:

Thanks for the criticism! I appreciate it.

It's not similar to Coldplay, I just said that it was inspired by Coldplay. I wrote that song when Every Teardrop was out. The drums during the prechorus are very Teardrop-y if you ask me.

Nevertheless! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

Strikie, I agree... Self promotion can be annoying, but if we didn't do it, then people wouldn't know about our music!

• 2 weeks later...

My God, this is awesome! And yes, I know, some people say that to everything they come across on the internet, but I don't. This is the first time I've ever really liked an original song on the internet (then I mean original song, like not famous and stuff, of course)! The clock is 01:30 AM here in Norway, I have school tomorrow, and I can't sleep. The reason is, pretty much, this song that I constantly hear in my head.