✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UFO/UWTB Resemblence

Ouch

[ame=www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lb4icW1FD4]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lb4icW1FD4[/ame]

Ok, so this song is from the 2011 album "Polis" by Uppermost and this track (Acedia) doesn't just resemble but used the same chords probably. It mainly only the beginning and end sound just like UFO and in the beginning are a about two chords from UWTB. I think it was released Monday, 29th in November 2011. Coldplay's album released on October so a month before it. Idk. I just found that it was something to say lol. XD But I got to admit it's a nice song.

It is the end of UFO and a part of UWTB:confused:

Originally Posted by SuperFitz;5264056

That bit of UFO at the beginning and end was sampled from Sigur Ros in the first place, if I remember correctly

No the beginning of PoC was sampled from Sigur Ross not the ending of UFO [ame=

]
[/ame]

It is the end of UFO and a part of UWTB:confused:

No the beginning of PoC was sampled from Sigur Ross not the ending of UFO

You can hear it in the last few seconds of UFO, just before it flows into POC.

What is this song supposed to be? Just a Remix or a Commercial Song? This guy would get some trouble...

It's supposed to be a song to his 10 track album "Polis." So not it isn't a remix or a commercial song. But he IS known to remix deadmau5, tiesto, and others and Uppermost's music is pretty awesome in general (especially his songs "Cake Shop Is Dope" and "Biscuit Factory").

Uppermost has clearly used the end of UFO.

But Chris's distorted voice at the beginning is that from UWTB :confused:

And if you listen to the guitar part in UWTB it sounds exactly like the snippets of the guitar on this Acedia song, so in conclusion it would be the same thing. Murgle. But anyways, as long as the song sounds cool, I'm alright. ^^

Whereabouts is the resemblance to UWTB?

At 00:30, you can hear two guitar chords and a faint choir which sound exactly like the instrumental background from the second part of UWTB. The thing is that it's just there for something like one and a half second. Do this: play from 00:29 to 00:31. Then, play UWTB from "And I won't show or feel any pain", and pay close attention to the one and a half second which comes right after the end of this verse.

At 00:30, you can hear two guitar chords and a faint choir which sound exactly like the instrumental background from the second part of UWTB. The thing is that it's just there for something like one and a half second. Do this: play from 00:29 to 00:31. Then, play UWTB from "And I won't show or feel any pain", and pay close attention to the one and a half second which comes right after the end of this verse.

Wow yeah I hear it, it's unmistakable! :o Someone must have had excellent ears to pick that out straight away :laugh3: