✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Capital FM's Summertime Ball 2012, Wembley Stadium, London, England

I'm in that crowd behind that picture going wild celebrating. This award would have meant so, so much more to Crewe Alexandra FC and the fans compared to Coldplay and their fans. And this is coming from an obsessed Coldplay fan! Shouldn't be any music in the competition, especially something as naff as a brief cameo at a naff concert. Coldplay at Wembley wasn't even the best moment of Coldplay's day! They played their own gig later in Manchester! Sorry to sound rude and offensive but I think this is a joke.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wemnorththmb.jpg

Coldplay named Best Wembley Moment 2012

21 December 2012 10:34 am

Band's performance at Capital FM Summertime Ball recognised following public vote

news_line.png

Good morning. We're pleased to report that Coldplay’s performance at this summer’s Capital FM Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium has been named the Best Wembley Moment 2012, taking 71% of the votes in a public poll. The stone in the photo below will now be placed on Wembley Way.

Said Chris: “This is a great honour for us. We doff our cap to Capital FM and their amazing summertime extravaganza, and we’re completely humbled by our incredible fans who voted for us. This award is for them - and for our physics-defying crew - and we hope the stone on Wembley Way makes them proud.”

wem.jpg

Anchorman

@crewealexfc Congrats on the runners-up spot in the @WembleyStadium Best Moment of 2012 poll - you folks beat some pretty big names! A

-----------------

Official Crewe Alex

@coldplay @wembleystadium we suppose it is fair we lost out to you as Paradise was our Wembley anthem. #greatmemories #Congratulations

@crewealexfc Thanks! And that's great about Paradise. All the best for this season's play-offs push... A

• 1 month later...

Help me to complete, please

Hi guys :D

I need your help. I was watching Coldplay Live at Capital FMs Summertime Ball 2012 but I can't understand what is Chris saying. I'm from Peru, I speak spanish and I am using a translater to write this post.

So...

Here is the video what I mean:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxekDXFnjmo]Coldplay - Viva la Vida Live at Capital FMs Summertime Ball 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Help me to complete what is Chris saying at...

0:12-0:15 ...?

0:17-0:23 ...?

0:30 ...?

0:37-0:40 ...?

1:33 ...?

3:17-3:29 ...?

I'll be grateful with you if you help me to complete the text on these times. :dance: :dance: :dance:

0:12-0:15 ...? Do we have any believers out there?

Tenemos algun creyente aca

0:17-0:23 ...? Okay let's play this for all the believers in the house!

Ok, toquemos esto para todos los creyentes aca

0:30 ...? Nada mas le esta hablando a Will para empezar la cancion

0:37-0:40 ...? Igual que antes

1:33 ...? All right boys

bien, chicos!

3:17-3:29 ...? Okay. We would love you to help us with this one. Is everybody ready to sing with us? Wembley Stadium, Capital Radio!

Nos encantaria que nos ayudaran en esta parte. Estan todos listos para cantar con nosotros? Estadio Wembley, Radio Capital

0:12-0:15 ...? Do we have any believers out there?

Tenemos algun creyente aca

0:17-0:23 ...? Okay let's play this for all the believers in the house!

Ok, toquemos esto para todos los creyentes aca

0:30 ...? Nada mas le esta hablando a Will para empezar la cancion

0:37-0:40 ...? Igual que antes

1:33 ...? All right boys

bien, chicos!

3:17-3:29 ...? Okay. We would love you to help us with this one. Is everybody ready to sing with us? Wembley Stadium, Capital Radio!

Nos encantaria que nos ayudaran en esta parte. Estan todos listos para cantar con nosotros? Estadio Wembley, Radio Capital

Thanks a lot, man! :D

• 5 years later...
Help me to complete, please

Hi guys :D

I need your help. I was watching Coldplay Live at Capital FMs Summertime Ball 2012 but I can't understand what is Chris saying. I'm from Peru, I speak spanish and I am using a translater to write this post.

So...

Here is the video what I mean:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxekDXFnjmo

Mobile Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxekDXFnjmo

"]Coldplay - Viva la Vida Live at Capital FMs Summertime Ball 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Help me to complete what is Chris saying at...

0:12-0:15 ...?

0:17-0:23 ...?

0:30 ...?

0:37-0:40 ...?

1:33 ...?

3:17-3:29 ...?

I'll be grateful with you if you help me to complete the text on these times. :dance: :dance: :dance:

is htier a dpownlao dof this concert?