✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Capital FM's Summertime Ball 2012, Wembley Stadium, London, England

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technicolour my seats are section 302, row DD, seats 5-9. I' going on the 23rd that Saturday.

On the 23rd, I'm sitting waaaaaaay in the back in Section 318. I'll be directly across the arena from you on the other side....I'll wave to you. :D

I think your seats will be okay. During the Viva tour, they had a huge screen up, and depending on where you sat, you couldn't see over it. On this tour, they have several "holes" in the setup from what I understand. Plus, they will need to strip down their set to bring it into arenas (as opposed to the massive set they already have for outdoor shows) which will allow more viewing space. Also, since you're "up and over" the top seats, so to speak, you should have no problem looking down. I can't vouch for what the lights will look like from your end, but I doubt the promoters would sell seats to people in the back if they were being completely blocked from seeing the band. I think you'll be just fine. Plus, if you're not satisfied with your seat, you can always drift during the show and walk toward the front areas to get a different view.

I'll be there on Friday the 22nd too, the night before you're there, and I'll try and go upstairs to see what your vantage point would be. First night I'm down in section 121, the second night I'm in 318. Hopefully us Coldplayers can all meet up before the shows. There are several restaurants and pubs located on the American Airlines Center front strip. I suspect we'll all figure something out in the Dallas thread of the Coldplay live area.

Did that help at all? :P

Yer I did too. Haven't seen many Coldplay interviews but it don't help when there rubbish presented or ask stupid questions

But Chris seems always polite and quiet mannered, and saves all his energy for his performances lol