September 9, 201214 yr Author Rumours so far: Rihanna, Jay-Z, Bruno Mars, Jamiroquai and Keane. Interesting!
September 9, 201214 yr https://twitter.com/lapstar11 He tweeted that Keane were doing the soundchecking.
September 9, 201214 yr Author https://twitter.com/lapstar11 He tweeted that Keane were doing the soundchecking. I can hear cold play doing a sound check amazing link Now I'm excited keane are at the closing ceremony my favourite band link Just sitting on the balcony listening to keane rehearse link By the sounds of the sound checks tonight is going to be unreal link It's Coldplay, not cold play :angry:
September 9, 201214 yr I can hear cold play doing a sound check amazing link Now I'm excited keane are at the closing ceremony my favourite band link Just sitting on the balcony listening to keane rehearse link By the sounds of the sound checks tonight is going to be unreal link It's Coldplay, not cold play :angry: I tweeted him correcting his spelling mistake :)
September 9, 201214 yr Ah, right :D My friend send me this link and i think that this is the right one :D
September 9, 201214 yr @hps: It's http://www.paralympic.org/ That one should still work ;) No full screen? :thinking:
September 9, 201214 yr No full screen? :thinking: Fullscreen here -> http://smart.paralympic.org/player/Main.html
September 9, 201214 yr so which time are they gonna perform???? HAHAHA just kidding :P I'm gonna watch it from this link on my laptop, http://smart.paralympic.org/player/Main.html also turn on ZDF on my TV :cool: 22.30 for me!
September 9, 201214 yr Darryl Murphy @darryljoemurphy Coldplay are soundchecking 'Clocks'. We're going. #london2012 #paralympics @ British Airways Park Live
September 9, 201214 yr Anie Davis @AnieDavis Can hear Coldplay rehearsing #olympicstadium #itnstudios #london2012 #paralympics #closingceremony http://instagr.am/p/PW_sbLy8cT/
September 9, 201214 yr so which time are they gonna perform???? HAHAHA just kidding :P I'm gonna watch it from this link on my laptop, http://smart.paralympic.org/player/Main.html also turn on ZDF on my TV :cool: 22.30 for me! :lol:
September 9, 201214 yr It seems that match between Russia and Ukraine was live b/c they're saying the closing ceremony will take place in a few hrs.
September 9, 201214 yr For those who just can't bare the waiting I've made this to help: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20120909T1930&p0=136&fg1=000&msg=London+2012+Paralympics+Closing+Ceremony
September 9, 201214 yr jill burdett @jillburdett Now on the roof terrace listening to Coldplay rehearse... #paralympics
September 9, 201214 yr Author Just under two hours until Coldplay perform at the @London2012 @Paralympic Closing Ceremony - watch it live online at paralympic.org A
September 9, 201214 yr ^^ oh-oh :uhoh: Ok, both streaming links are lagging for me :dozey: edit: ok, none of the streaming links are working for me :lol:
September 9, 201214 yr Stream links: http://smart.paralympic.org/player/Main.html http://www.epctv.com/channels/CCTV-5-Online-Watch-1172.htm http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/08/watch-channel-4-uk-live-channel-4-uk-online-channel-4-uk-free-stream/ http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/88551/1/watch-channel-4.html http://www.vipboxsports.eu/watch/1239/1/channel-4-live-stream-online.html http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/espn-live-stream http://cricfree.tv/espn-live-stream.php http://www.onlinesat-tv.com/online.php?tv=ZDF&id=219 http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/zdf-live-stream http://www.one2stream.me/zdf-live-stream/
Create an account or sign in to comment