✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Paralympics Closing Ceremony, London, UK (please post your reviews for Wiki,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys...can any body help me! My connection is weirdly coming a bit slow today! Is there any live stream which is not HD! that would come smoothly I think as the HD one from the official website is coming really slow!

You might have to install Expatshield and watch it on channel 4.

I know that Danish DR HD will broadcast the entire show from 21:30 to midnight, and

GERMAN ZDFtext will broadcast the show from 22 to midnight.

I will follow it from DR HD.

I look forward to the VIVA LA VIDA across UK thing.

Vlv bandstand already happened. It was a 2 pm

Could someone please check if this is the right Channel 4 to watch?

http://tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=8417

I'd sacrifice the HD for a not lagging stream

I'm not in London but it seems be the right channel since it is referencing the London Games. And it is, the same soccer game showing in the background is the same that is showing on PSTV2 on paralympic.org.

I thought CTV in Canada was covering it, but here's what I found on their website.

"To wrap up the Games, the Closing Ceremony will be available on Sportsnet ONE and AMI at 9 p.m. EST on Semptember 9, with Romanuk and Walker-Young reuniting to provide commentary. A French broadcast will take place on RDS2 at 2 p.m., September 10. "

Just in case you still haven't seen it on here.

No, Coldplay won't be the pre-show, they'll be the show, as Veronique said :) But they're not gonna say on the website: WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE PRE-SHOW, JUST WATCH US WE'RE THE ONLY INTERESTING THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TONIGHT, SO TUNE IN AT 8.30 WHEN THE REAL STUFF BEGINS

Agreed. I think it's a great honour to be invited to be part of the ceremony, whatever and whenever you're to take part in.

Besides, knowing Coldplay, I think they'd be thrilled even if they were invited just to like come, say 'hello' and smile for a half second.

Agreed. I think it's a great honour to be invited to be part of the ceremony, whatever and whenever you're to take part in.

Besides, knowing Coldplay, I think they'd thrilled even if they were invited to, like, come, say 'hello' and smile for a half second.

Agreed. The regular Olympics are a much higher profile event and I'm sure Coldplay know they're raising awareness by offering their music to the slightly lesser-known event. It suits them somehow.:)

I thought CTV in Canada was covering it, but here's what I found on their website.

"To wrap up the Games, the Closing Ceremony will be available on Sportsnet ONE and AMI at 9 p.m. EST on Semptember 9, with Romanuk and Walker-Young reuniting to provide commentary. A French broadcast will take place on RDS2 at 2 p.m., September 10. "

Just in case you still haven't seen it on here.

I also thought that CTV was covering. It's a bit a deception. I would have rather watch the closing ceremony on television.

oh that would be awesome :awesome:

There are so many rumors so who knows, but I feel it's gonna be great night :D

As long as Coldplay is there, everything else is just icing on the cake!:D:cake:

EDIT: Wow...is that the first time I've used the :cake: icon without a pervy remark??:lol:

Apparently, one of the Paralympic tennis players who is a big fan of the band tweeted that they were there and soundchecking... guess they're really there then! After so many years, we get Coldplay and Keane at the same event again :P

Squ...No, no, no. I'm too old to...squ...nope! Not gonna do it. Too mature. Squeee........can't stop self...

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*:D

Apparently, one of the Paralympic tennis players who is a big fan of the band tweeted that they were there and soundchecking... guess they're really there then! After so many years, we get Coldplay and Keane at the same event again :P

That's great. I am very KEANE :P to seeing that.