✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Paralympics Closing Ceremony, London, UK (please post your reviews for Wiki,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 7.30 and the playing 30 minutes into the ceremony so that makes it 8pm uk

Yes. But definitely check your local details since it looks like some places have an our delay from what others have posted.

I don't know what this means, and it's not 'Official' but on CBC (Canada's national broadcaster) their correspondent in London said something like "Providing the music for the ceremonies is the band Coldplay. The ceremonies promise to take the audience on a journey through the four seasons.And the theme of the ceremonies is 'A Festival Of Flame'.

Sorry if any of that's posted already. I'm not awake yet, and too lazy to go too far back through the thread,lol.

Good afternoon everyone, Im in the olympic stadium all day today. The stage is being set up as we speak and snippets of Yellow are being played as everything is being set up. Drums, guitars, piano etc. No sign of the boys yet, I'll keep you all posted throughout the day on my twitter @Kristian__W

^Thanks!!!

UGH I am so confused!!!! It seems to be an hour delay everywhere on TV! Why ??!!!

I'm scared they won't show the whole thing on TV, I don't want to miss anything :worried2:

Same here, I hope they'll show the whole performace!! :bigcry:

Good afternoon everyone, Im in the olympic stadium all day today. The stage is being set up as we speak and snippets of Yellow are being played as everything is being set up. Drums, guitars, piano etc. No sign of the boys yet, I'll keep you all posted throughout the day on my twitter @Kristian__W

Thank you so much! :cheesy:

I'd like to watch both, but my laptop sucks and usually when I'm at my TV my laptop eventually loses internet connection :worried2:

Hey, the bands across the UK are supposed to play VLV in less than 5 minutes!!! :cheesy:

Yer but not on tv or radio