✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Paralympics Closing Ceremony, London, UK (please post your reviews for Wiki,

^The livestream schedule of the Paralympics. It says the closing ceremony will start at 7.30.

But indeed maeli, the official website of the London 2012 does say it'll start at 8.30

:|

Are they.....ARE THEY FREAKIN KIDDIN ME ?! :bomb:

I guess the best plan is to start watching the stream, or the tv at 7:30 local time, and if you're an hour early, at least you haven't missed anything.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Coldplay.com and the Paralympics schedule the ceremony starts at 7:30 PM, that's when I will start watching the live stream.

There will be no live stream i think! It will start 20:27 according to the official website...

Yes.. but open the player... The schedule shows 20:27... I think the live stream starts at 20:27 and not on 19:30

It probably converts the UK time to your time zone. Whatever, I don't know.

I'll be watching the live stream at 7:30 PM BST, I think it'll be wise if everyone does that.

^ Yes but as I said earlier, on the same website, the schedule of the livestream indicates 7.30! That's why I am confused!

Yes but i think it will start at 20:30 because ORF will show it at 21:30 local time... There is no delay...

^How do you know there's no delay ? The French tv channel that will broadcast also shows it with an hour of delay compared to what the official website, and Coldplay, said, but says it is live....

(tv channels aren't the most reliable source when they say their show will be live....they like the word "live"....)

It probably converts the UK time to your time zone. Whatever, I don't know.

I'll be watching the live stream at 7:30 PM BST, I think it'll be wise if everyone does that.

No on the official website you can choose between london time and local time... But yes you are right.... It will be wise to join in at 7:30 PM

^How do you know there's no delay ? The French tv channel that will broadcast also shows it with an hour of delay compared to what the official website, and Coldplay, said, but says it is live....

(tv channels aren't the most reliable source when they say their show will be live....they like the word "live"....)

According to the official website the ceremony starts 20:30 London time... This is 21:30 in Austria! ORF will start the broadcasting 21:30! ;)

Is the live chat gonna be in this topic tonight?:D

And I'm in Amsterdam and according to the timeschedule i should turn my stream om at 20.30 our time.. Do you still think I should be ready for it at 7.30?

7:30 PM is BST so it starts at 8:30 PM CET : )