September 9, 201214 yr Coldplay setlist for tonight: Source OMG so many songs! This is going to be amazing!!!
September 9, 201214 yr Coldplay setlist for tonight: Source OMG so many songs! This is going to be amazing!!! Politik!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooohooooo. It would be awsome if they could play it with the para-orchestra. OMG! I'm going to cry.
September 9, 201214 yr Holy shizzle.. I'm halfway freaking out here because of that setlist. Sheeeeeeesh :D
September 9, 201214 yr Coldplay setlist for tonight: Source OMG so many songs! This is going to be amazing!!! LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR, 42, STRAWBERRY SWING AND ETIAW AS THE LAST SONG :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:
September 9, 201214 yr Awesome setlist. I can't wait to hear how We Found Love sounds with Rihanna. Chris did a great job singing it Coldplay style.
September 9, 201214 yr At least now we know why they were rehearsing 42 and Strawberry Swing the past few gigs... Can't wait now!
September 9, 201214 yr This is a proper full set when you include the couple of numbers by other performers. Enough to entertain us for at least 90-120 min. Wooohoooo
September 9, 201214 yr For those who just can't bare the waiting I've made this to help: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20120909T1930&p0=136&fg1=000&msg=London+2012+Paralympics+Closing+Ceremony according to the Paralympic player it's 1 hour and 47 minutes to go...
September 9, 201214 yr OH MY GOD. I can't wait to hear 42, Strawberry Swing, Life in Technicolor, and Politik is back! I think We Found Love, Run This Town, and Princess of China are going to be interesting to hear the collaborations. They should replace Up in Flames with Fix You.
September 9, 201214 yr Great with so many Coldplay songs, and I look forward to hearing POLITIK, 42 and LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR (the instrumental) again. :dance: :thumbsup: and :heart: :vuvuzela:
September 9, 201214 yr according to the Paralympic player it's 1 hour and 47 minutes to go... The festivities start an hour early. So in 43 minutes according to the youtube link provided.
Create an account or sign in to comment