✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

B-side box set

SeeYouSoon42

I have spent hours on the internet trying to find every unreleased Coldplay song I can, and I hate it. I want to own every single Coldplay song that has been recorded and I would rather have them all on one CD and pay for it than download them with very poor sound quality!

Anybody else agree??

Do you b-sides or unreleased songs ? You can buy b-sides with the singles, and, the unreleased songs aren't available in CD because, well, obivously the band decided not to release them :P

Though I've heard about some compilations put together by fans a few years ago, and they most likely contain some b-sides and "unreleased" songs :thinking:

Both :P I know but I'm 17 and can't really afford it :( And I hate illegally downloading music with a passion! I know but surely they could release them because listening to them on YouTube they're good! And it wouldn't tarnish their reputation. The Cure have released demo's and previously unreleased songs and they are some of my favourite songs of theirs

They may be good, AMAZING, AWESOME, EPIC, I tell you, they're unreleased for a reason. And that reason is Will. No I kid :lol: I guess they thought they weren't worth it. Sometimes they use them to make other songs (Wedding Bells for instance, that is such a beautiful song and was only performed twice, was re-used in other songs, that got released). But I understand your frustration :nod:

Maybe, one day...

Well, lots of bands that I know of (U2, Radiohead, Blur and probably many more) have released 'rare' tracks such as old B-Sides and demos as part of deluxe albums, re-issues, box sets etc. So I think it's fairly likely that one day Chris and the boys will do the same.

I'd love for the band to release a bonus disc of their best B-sides when an inevitable greatest hits release happens. It would be a great incentive for diehard fans to buy it, particularly if some rarer cuts (vinyl only ones, alternate mixes etc) were included.

x

You can buy the b-sides but unfortunately the only way to find unreleased songs is to search the internet for them. If you are looking to do that, however, there are some pretty comprehensive lists out there of which unreleased songs you can download (I think there are about 30 songs).

Well, lots of bands that I know of (U2, Radiohead, Blur and probably many more) have released 'rare' tracks such as old B-Sides and demos as part of deluxe albums, re-issues, box sets etc. So I think it's fairly likely that one day Chris and the boys will do the same.

Replace "Chris and the boys" with EMI :P

Come on, it is bound to happen one of these days, EMI doing deluxe editions of the albums to try and get some extra $$$ into their bank account