✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why Don't They Play Those Songs?

turin990

Hi Everybody

Quick question here. Is there any reason why theY don't play songs like UFO and UWTHB live? I know UFO is a quiet song, so maybe that is the reason why they dont play that live, but UWTB is kinda loud and sounds like a good live song.

please tell me what you guys think

Eden :D

Hi Everybody

Quick question here. Is there any reason why theY don't play songs like UFO and UWTHB live? I know UFO is a quiet song, so maybe that is the reason why they dont play that live, but UWTB is kinda loud and sounds like a good live song.

please tell me what you guys think

Eden :D

There's often 1 or 2 songs from any given record that don't get played. I guess the band are the only people who know the inside deal on why.:\

UFO seems like it would be a good song for Chris to do solo, maybe on the C-Stage before UATW. However, maybe they're saving it for smaller venues? Chris has already stated that UWTB will probably not get played live though :\

I always think UWTB would be a great closer for the show.

Still holding out that it WILL happen. :D

It really could be. I'm not seeing why the community thinks it would be hard to do. Really the only thing that could be taken out is the "ah"'s. It has the potential to have a lot of raw power live.

I like ETIAW, but it's only an okay closer. It's really fitting for this 'era', though.

Are you saying that from experience, or just guessing based on watching videos?

In about three weeks, I'll be able to say from experience. But of course by then, I'll probably have a different opinion. Haha

Don't get me wrong, I love ETIAW. It's one of my favorites off MX, but from what I've seen online, it's really energetic and all, but I think they should have at least one more song played before it.

I love both UFO and UWTB. The only reason I can think of they are not playing them is that they can´t really fit them in the playlist. One must remember that live songs must reflect a balance between all albums as well as fit together in the playlist, so I can only assume that for some reason these two did not fit so far. For my sake, they could play all MX back to back hehe