✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Last time you cried...

noni

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a sensitive person at all, in fact I think it scares some people, they think I'm going to suddenly snap and have a break down. I could probably watch as my loved ones are killed and I probably wouldn't shed a tear. :/ . I guess I could fake cry just so people don't think I'm heartless. i'm not a crying person, getting hugs doesn't make me feel better. I guess I just think differently, I think in terms of groups. ie. they are all humans, all humans die, therefore death has to happen to everyone, no matter when it happens. I dunno :confused: . Death isn't a bad thing, neither is poverty, all humans end up the same at the end, dead. if they lived a life of poverty, wealth or depression doesn't matter. Please don't feel like I'm completely senseless :/ , I feel sympathy, I just feel it differently.

Me. A few days ago, while listening to two tunes/songs: Battle Cry of Freedom, and Ashokan Farewell/Sullivan Ballou Letter. :cry:

The Farewell theme is mostly violins/strings. The letter is a love letter from a Major of the Union Army to his wife Sarah, asking her to not wait for him etc etc. but that he really loved her.

Major Ballou, of the Second Rhode Island VOLUNTEERS, died a week later in the first Battle of Bull Run.

If someone wants, I can reproduce a copy of the letter here. :confused: But I swear it'll make you cry if you heard it, specially with that haunting music in the background.

Can anyone else cry at will?

only if he played the drums really Awful !!!!!

HTTT :sneaky:

hehehehe

glad you like my sence of humour . nice 1

yeah well SOMEONE had to laugh at it teehee :P ;) :D

glad i made SOMEONE laugh - LoL

Guest LiquidSky
Me, this morning, in the underground.

A mid-age man was begging for money. There are a lot of them in the underground, playing some instrument... And I'm used to see them there.

But this man is short, a bit fat and seems a good man. I remember one day I was on a hurry because the train was ready to go, and he pushed the doors to let me come in...

Today he begged for his two sons, take an old and broken tambourine and started to sing a Christmas carol. The scene was so pathetic and sad that I couldn't help crying. I'll give him some money and I hide myself in my book to not show my tears...

:cry:

awww Noni, you have such a good heart :kiss:

And to answer to your question...I honestly don't remember! :o

Huuuum... not sure about my good heart, I'm just a sensitive person :/

well that's what i meant hon :kiss: