✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My poems...

Phytoplankton

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some music to go with lyrics of my own, but they're all in my head. :(

I can just sing (even with an extremely bad voice) and the lyrics are good but when it comes to writing them down and putting a tune with it I've either forgot them, they've changed or I can't get something to go with it :/

Coldplay songs are pretty easy to do on drums, actually. ETIAW is probably the only one that's challenging to learn.

All Coldplay songs are extremely easy to play on guitar. ETIAW is a bit challenging, cause it's fast, but it's no big deal after a bit of practice. :)

But a majority of Radiohead songs is extremely hard and challenging to play. Radiohead, why do you make songs so hard to play? :angry:

All Coldplay songs are extremely easy to play on guitar. ETIAW is a bit challenging, cause it's fast, but it's no big deal after a bit of practice. :)

But a majority of Radiohead songs is extremely hard and challenging to play. Radiohead, why do you make songs so hard to play? :angry:

Radiohead, Rush, and Asian Kung-fu Generation have most songs that are a bitch to actually drum to! :veryangry2:

Just stopping by to say hello to everyone, will be reading your poems soon. Keep writing, guys!

I'm writing up one right now, but I don't think it'll be ready until later this week.

I´ ve written a bunch of poems but am in Germany right now so i don´t have time to put them on. Maybe I´ll do it tonight. Good luck with your writes, hope you´ll have plenty of inspiration. :)

Yup! I have enough inspiration for a few more poems.

Here´s a little something, I call it Darkfall monsters.

Every night we fall asleep

darkfall monsters start to creep,

enter our open hearts

and replace with different parts.

Hate sits where love used to be,

we grow blind for what we see.

Another great poem! Thanks for sharing. As always, it's something that I can relate to.

Here´s a little something, I call it Darkfall monsters.

Every night we fall asleep

darkfall monsters start to creep,

enter our open hearts

and replace with different parts.

Hate sits where love used to be,

we grow blind for what we see.

That's really good. I think they'd make good lyrics ;)