✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

plz help israel!

gal99130

if you read this thread, plz read it all nd do what i ask.

last year coldplay cancled theyre show in israel because of problems,aspecially financial.

we opened a israelian fan site and a vote page to bring them back this year.

there are hundreds of coldplay ans that waited too long to see theyre favourite band and as youknow israel never gets counted in the most famous singers and bands in the world...p-l-e-a-s-e help us bring coldplay to israel by these steps :

1) like this page - https://www.facebook.com/ColdplayIsrael .

2)go to this site - http://www.boyamanyak.com/home.php?t=3

little bit up from the moving names you have the numbers 1,2 written and next to them sentence in hebrew..next to number 1 write coldplay..

next to number 2 (כמה אתה מוכן לשלם להופעה ש"ח) write between 300-400...then press bo-ya-manyak and create yourself account without email 10 secons barely and you helped us!!! plz plz plz plz fo it israel needs your help!!

if you read this thread, plz read it all nd do what i ask.

last year coldplay cancled theyre show in israel because of problems,aspecially financial.

we opened a israelian fan site and a vote page to bring them back this year.

there are hundreds of coldplay ans that waited too long to see theyre favourite band and as youknow israel never gets counted in the most famous singers and bands in the world...p-l-e-a-s-e help us bring coldplay to israel by these steps :

1) like this page - https://www.facebook.com/ColdplayIsrael .

2)go to this site - http://www.boyamanyak.com/home.php?t=3

little bit up from the moving names you have the numbers 1,2 written and next to them sentence in hebrew..next to number 1 write coldplay..

next to number 2 (כמה אתה מוכן לשלם להופעה ש"ח) write between 300-400...then press bo-ya-manyak and create yourself account without email 10 secons barely and you helped us!!! plz plz plz plz fo it israel needs your help!!

The show is Israel was never confirmed FWIW.

they were in touch and it wasnt confirmed because of financial problems but it dosent matter! if you wanna help help if thats hurting you that a country wants a band to perform in it few years already so dont speak.

There is only one thing I want to say and I will not enter into an argument, so don't bother to reply. It is NOT "Israel" - it is PALESTINE!!!

Politics, here, really? It's easy for you in your country talk about a situation miles away...

Whatever, I know the pain of not having your favourite band around

they were in touch and it wasnt confirmed because of financial problems but it dosent matter! if you wanna help help if thats hurting you that a country wants a band to perform in it few years already so dont speak.

I didn't mean to offend you, honestly. I only meant that it's somewhat in question if the band ever intended to do a show there or not. I truly hope you do get a show eventually.:)

There is only one thing I want to say and I will not enter into an argument, so don't bother to reply. It is NOT "Israel" - it is PALESTINE!!!

Without saying I agree or disagree with that statement, do we really have to go there?:rolleyes:

its not palastine stop mixing between music and politics..i have no idea whats going on here i live here since i was born and this is israel... the only thing we ask for is helping bringing coldplay to this desolate state.

its not palastine stop mixing between music and politics..i have no idea whats going on here i live here since i was born and this is israel... the only thing we ask for is helping bringing coldplay to this desolate state.

Desolate seems like a strong word to use.

Some people have misinterpreted the band calls for fairness in the region as anti-Israel. I wonder if that has to do with them not being able to come and play there.

Maybe, but the band explained their intentions after the video incident and the whole thing seems to have blown over, so who knows.

well thats the situsation...except madonna no one came to israel in the past years...no one counts us..so yes i will use that word and we want coldplay to come to israel..to much to ask?

Still seems like too strong a word IMHO.

who are you?! im living in israel and i can tell you tha its safe to travel here...in fact this year is the most popular year..we actually broke the tourists record and coldplay can perform in north israel ndcenter israel i can give you 5 "safe" places for this...thers always tension but ...so whatt?! the can come here and perform no need to worry about theyre life.

^ It's not Jen's fault the UK foreign office currently gives that advice.

I don't wish to be rude but there are loads of countries the band hasn't visited yet and maybe will never visit so a lot of fans are missing out. It's not your country only.

Personally I don't think a facebook thing will change their mind and they will visit your country when they think the time is right. But there is no harm in trying :)

Good luck.

I only posted the advice that the UK government is giving to British citizens. It seems like a pretty good reason as to why Israel isn't getting a concert at the moment and thought it might help you understand that factors outside the band's control are very likely playing a part in any decision.

For starters, I can't imagine any insurance company would insure a concert in a place that has been designated as dangerous to travel.

who are you?! im living in israel and i can tell you tha its safe to travel here...in fact this year is the most popular year..we actually broke the tourists record and coldplay can perform in north israel ndcenter israel i can give you 5 "safe" places for this...thers always tension but ...so whatt?! the can come here and perform no need to worry about theyre life.

I live in environments of rich tourists. in my country of the most rich and secure world.

But I've never been to a Coldplay concert. I'll probably never go. and there probably millions fans like me.

my lifestyle, my life, my mind is in crisis is almost insecure as your country. I live just on the day present. (my whole family has health problem besides me)

sometimes do not eat late of months . sometimes I wash my clothes by hand, sometimes because not afford to laundry and other luxuries that I did not . sometimes I give money to refugees in the street (but me I have a roof ).

So tell me about your beautiful country, my mother is married to an Arab but separated (because get back with my father).

she told me it was so beautiful and she had been so kindly welcomed :)

ok..but its not meen that you cant try...if a country really wants coldplay to perform in it..she needs to work hard,and thats what we do.

last year shuki(the man who speaks with bands and singers) talked with coldplay about performing here..they could come but there were financly problems,, if we make more awarness they can come here.

So does many countries...

Coldplay are literally one of the most expensive bands today so the whole thing about a "like on facebook" is kind of useless, I'm sorry but if it's a financial thing facebook won't help. (But to stop spending money on killing people will).

And talking about politics, if I was an artist I wouldn't want to come to Occupied Palestine.

acscuse me? killing people? this is what the media sells you? that we killed people? and by the way the bible written before 2500 years and we still were here..once the u"n declared us as a country you and your palastine can bite me, its israel, we proud at it, have a nice day bitch.