✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

plz help israel!

gal99130

acscuse me? killing people? this is what the media sells you? that we killed people? and by the way the bible written before 2500 years and we still were here..once the u"n declared us as a country you and your palastine can bite me, its israel, we proud at it, have a nice day bitch.

Oh really? You don't remember what your people did to Lebanon in 2006? Seriously? I lived the war and I lost a close friend and family member because of it, so yes you did kill people, thousands of them.

(I'm not going to argue on this anymore)

Governments to play checkers with people in the name of money and power, nothing more.

You know the sadness, grief resentment and sorrow in the heart, still more damage in the soul?

forgiveness not many people can give to feel a little more in peace.

If God really exists, makes the laws and destructions.

i dont believe in god personally.

what we did to lebanon i 006 was deserve them, after they shoot thousandss of rockets to our lands, they got what they deserved, we wont suffer, our army is the best in the world, were not anyones bitches and yes uor goverment is stupid so what.

dont speak in the name of arabs if your not one of them.

when ill be 18 i hope to get to the best army groups and make some order.fu

Please don't turn threads into political debates. It bothers me:angry:

As much as I want every Coldplay fan to see them live (myself included) it's just not possible for so many reasons..

To the writer of this thread, if you have enough money, travel to one of their concerts held at another country. If you don't, watch live videos on youtube & imagine yourself there..& keep hoping.

As much as I love Coldplay & want so badly to see them at concert, I don't want them to come to my African country now . For me their safety & well being comes first. I don't want to come to any place where they might be in danger or their journey would be controversial & I won't blame them for thinking that way.

Please keep calm & Coldplay on everybody

Oh really? You don't remember what your people did to Lebanon in 2006? Seriously? I lived the war and I lost a close friend and family member because of it, so yes you did kill people, thousands of them.

Not unlike what all those peace-loving Hamas suicide bombers have done over time.

Both sides can smack each other silly for all I care.

what we did to lebanon i 006 was deserve them, after they shoot thousandss of rockets to our lands, they got what they deserved, we wont suffer, our army is the best in the world, were not anyones bitches and yes uor goverment is stupid so what.

Excuse me, but do you even know who began the war?

Yes,you have the best army, that's why you miserably lost...

I'm an arab love, and you're not.

Killing can never be justified. It doesn't matter what the other side does, if you resort to the same tactics that they use, you become nothing better than them.

Not unlike what all those peace-loving Hamas suicide bombers have done over time.

Both sides can smack each other silly for all I care.

Let's just not mix everything, they are only talking about occupied Palestine - Israel, and imho those people palestinian (even if they are arab/muslim) they still have nothing to do with bombings in other countries they already have enough problems on their own.

But this has gone waaaay to far let's just keep this forum about something we all love and agree on: COLDPLAY IS AN AWESOME BAND

It's not the place to discuss these kind of issues.. We're all here for entertainment and of course for the greatest band COLDPLAY.

Anyway, they never came to Turkey as well. And you can't do anything with a Facebook page.. Have you tried to contact with any promoters or organizers, for example? You should keep in touch with real people, not on FB. As being said before, they're one of the most expensive bands today and it's really big deal to bring them to our countries..

Madonna, U2, Michael Jackson, RHCP, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Jessie J, James Blunt, some metal bands (Metallica, Opeth, Guns 'n Roses, Iron Maiden..) are some of those who came to Turkey by now, and even we don't get Coldplay till now, we still have hope and always keep in touch with big promoters.. So you should be calm and do real things in real life.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey...

This issue consists :/

We know ..

I would be happy if there was peace ... But unfortunately there is no peace ...

I do not know how to respond to political issues ...

I was born in Israel and I live here always ... There will always be wars that way it the world and I wish it was not like that ...

Israel has a a problem with information ... (As you probably know) is difficult to explain the situation. These probably sitting in their home and say freedom to Palastine not really know what goes on in Israel and Palastine ...

Coldplay She band of the decade of Israel .. She the number one band on the radio!

Israel has so many real and loyal fans!

I manage the official page of Coldplay Israel on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ColdplayIsrael)

We do all our efforts to the band will visit our country :) if you've heard or not Lollapalooza Festival arrives to Tel Aviv in 2013! And we really were happy if Coldplay will be there!

Please, I believe there is no connection between good music and politics ...

for the love of God you did not shame you have friend's brother Chris..... :mean:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3Q9jwYcks&feature=relmfu]X&Y - Israel's Official Coldplay Tribute Band- rehearsing "Talk" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnY0uYsD98M&feature=related]X&Y - Israel's official Coldplay tribute band performing "The Scientist" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlxCB9FR0mw&feature=relmfu]Coldplay Paradise - performed by X&Y Israel's Coldplay Tribute Band - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paZAYTNo0To]X&Y - Israel's official Coldplay tribute band - VIVA LA VIDA - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m53t9n9AgGo&feature=relmfu]Coldplay Major Minus - performed by X&Y - Israel's Coldplay Tribute Band - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlxCB9FR0mw&feature=relmfu]Coldplay Paradise - performed by X&Y Israel's Coldplay Tribute Band - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE--5Nhf01E]Coldplay Brothers and Sisters Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

guys im sorry i dont mean to be rude but none of you, except MichMoch and anyone who actually lives in the middle east, HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

the current situation in the region is incredibly complex and as someone who has lived both in the middle east and the west, i can tell you its not what they feed the population through propaganda on Fox news and your daily mail!!

so my point is if youre ill-informed about something dont bother to comment

no pointless arguing on a coldplay forum while sitting on your comfortable chairs at home thousands of miles away will save the lives of the innocents tortured and killed everyday

guys im sorry i dont mean to be rude but none of you, except MichMoch and anyone who actually lives in the middle east, HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

the current situation in the region is incredibly complex and as someone who has lived both in the middle east and europe, i can tell you its not what they feed the population through propaganda on Fox news and your daily mail!!

so my point is if youre ill-informed about something dont bother to comment

no pointless arguing on a coldplay forum while sitting on your comfortable chairs at home thousands of miles away will save the lives of the innocents tortured and killed everyday

lol