✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplayers! I have gotten a key element in contacting Chris!

TyGuy

TyGuy not talking about email but letter real given by Gwyneth Paltrow for her husband Chris Martin : the relationship between Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow exeptionnel fine, fusional love, goes together said by all.

and fans (from part) are not going to trouble .

I single-handedly have gotten in contact with Gwyenth Paltrow, Chris's wife!

I got a message passed on to her, a very heart-felt message meant for her husband, I begged her to get it to her husband, the one and only Mr. Chris Martin! I am awaiting the reply of how it goes but if I do get it, Coldplaying.com is mentioned in the letter! :)

So everyone please stay tuned for the outcome!

--Ty<3

--The Scientist is Dead has helped me also, She is very nice and we hope a response in less then one week!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion I guess Gwyneth Paltrow has been faster than the message she had given to TyGuy for its husband Chris.

Thursday Chris Martin & his wife Gwyneth Paltrow was at a party. they made sensation together glamour and a couple in love.

after if he wants to send a letter to Chris Martin & his wife Gwyneth Paltrow .

I got that it was a letter..... Nevermind. I think it has nothing to do with Gwyneth anyway. She is just supposed to deliver the fan mail (excuse me fan letter) to Chris. For the rest she doesn't need to do anything. And besides that I don't see why they wouldn't go to a party after reveiving mail from a fan??!!!! He might get those letters every day.... :)

Strange fact about this whole party was that they did NOT arrive together.....

Chris and Gwyneth NEVER arrive together at a party so that they don't get photographed together.

exact. Chris Martin and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow have a good time at the party and are set back to their home without the help of the paparazzis.

this is the happy couple have nothing to say as in the past.

TyGuy can always stay in front of the bakery to deliver a letter to Chris Martin for coldplayng fans.

everyone says the same thing. and this thread was started in the same way. Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow his wife . I continued like the others. and Gwyneth is only Gwyneth Paltrow .

more in adoration for his wife Gwyneth Paltrow got it twice instead.

http://fasttrack.hk/music/chris-martins-most-attractive-woman-in-the-world-is-still-his-wife-good-for-him

http://www.taletela.com/news/15279/coldplays-chris-martin-rihanna-is-third-most-attractive-woman-in-world