✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplayers! I have gotten a key element in contacting Chris!

TyGuy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your thread does not make sense. the couple is in London so I doubt Gwyneth Paltrow to give you a message for her husband Chris Martin. can do itself they see all the time together New York-London not need a fan for his private affairs about her husband Chris Martrin.

plus I talk to my cousin Australian fan of Coldplay too who speaks only English, and he would explain to me about your thread.

and his answer is:

sounds complicated !

So good luck to you .

ContactMusic.com

Gwyneth Paltrow is hoping to kickstart the English summer (12) by offering picnic tips on her weekly Goop.com blog.

The glory days have yet to arrive for sun-loving Brits as bad weather and storms continue to wreck outdoor concerts, festivals and sporting events in the run up to next week's (27Jul12) London Olympics launch.

But, launching her new London guide through her website, Paltrow, who spends most of her life in the city with Coldplay singer husband Chris Martin and their kids, is keen to get the summer started.

She writes, "This week, in honor (sic) of the launch of our brand new London city guide... and in hopes of encouraging summer to appear, we have the ultimate guide to a London picnic. Which you might need to have in a teepee. Or your living room."

The blog offers recipe tips and the actress urges Londoners and tourists alike to spend a summer afternoon hanging out on Hampstead Heath, stating, "(It) is a natural respite amidst a bustling city and one of London's largest and most popular parks."

She adds, "The Heath is particularly loved for its wildlife, walking trails and long-grassed, heathland meadows."

Thanks, Thalia.;)

I probably don't need to say this, but everyone know I'm very protective of any band's private life and personal time. So please, please, please? If someone gets personal info like addresses etc. Keep It Prrivate.:nod:

I only say this because I've seen people tweet hotel room numbers and other personal info in the past. Uncool.

But good luck, and i hope you hear back.:)

I single-handedly have gotten in contact with Gwyenth Paltrow, Chris's wife!

I got a message passed on to her, a very heart-felt message meant for her husband, I begged her to get it to her husband, the one and only Mr. Chris Martin! I am awaiting the reply of how it goes but if I do get it, Coldplaying.com is mentioned in the letter! :)

So everyone please stay tuned for the outcome!

--Ty<3

--The Scientist is Dead has helped me also, She is very nice and we hope a response in less then one week!

Wait, what?

I think it's nothing. TyGuy annoying anyone is just a great guy.

Gwyneth Paltrow has never given a message to her husband Chris Martin for the simple reason that they keep their private life. and when he had to talk about themselves when they wish .

and more so I should be doing the same thing to TyGuy. I would have bothered annoying me the celebrities and ejected from their private sphere by the bodyguard. it could be funny :nod:

or so I left a request passed VIP to John Ratcliff this is the only celebrity I know. or Debs (yes the Lady who work hard to answer fan questions and help solve problems of fans.) well stated that I am not dangerous.

the last time I confront a celebrity in 2005 he has shown me in front of everyone on stage that I was a fanatic.

Fortunately I learned the lesson.

Anyway this thread is just a game between fans .

and you know will happen when the fans want to approach celebrities.

an article about Chris Martin's wife Gwyneth Paltrow and a fan but I do not know who is the fan is not TyGuy anyway.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chris-martin-boots-coldplay-singing-intruder-98745

Oi..

1) That's just erm.. insane.

2) It was a simply just a message, I am hoping for a reply of some sort from one of the two of them! Considering I am a fan of Gwyenth too. xP

3) ..Who would break into their garden at 3am? o_o

Oi..

1) That's just erm.. insane.

2) It was a simply just a message, I am hoping for a reply of some sort from one of the two of them! Considering I am a fan of Gwyenth too. xP

3) ..Who would break into their garden at 3am? o_o

Me too I am a fan of Gwyneth Paltrow, and I will kindly be her bestfriend. :smug:

but we are fans then bring us into their worlds. :\

Are we allowed to know what the contents of this mysterious letter were? What you asked for, what you said or wanted to know?

Because, all the power to you from one fan to another, and I hope you get your reply....

...but what does this have to do with us Coldplay fans? If you want to share the experience, please let us know what you asked for and we can look forward to it as a community :)

Otherwise, it kind of just sounds like bragging :confused:

Are we allowed to know what the contents of this mysterious letter were? What you asked for, what you said or wanted to know?

Because, all the power to you from one fan to another, and I hope you get your reply....

...but what does this have to do with us Coldplay fans? If you want to share the experience, please let us know what you asked for and we can look forward to it as a community :)

Otherwise, it kind of just sounds like bragging :confused:

Well,

It all started one morning, been up all night to browsing the web, stayed up looking for some way to get a poster of Coldplay autographed by them since I missed my chance in DC on July 9th. Then it got more indepth, I wanted to do what only a handful of fans have before- Get a letter from myself to them. (Especially Chris Martin, my role-model :P)

I was just about to give up when I realized, I could attempt to get a letter through to his wife to give to him! I was stunned and suddenly, I wasn't tired anymore! :stunned:

I looked for ways to contact Gwyenth Paltrow and finally stopped at her company, where they so politely forwarded my letter to her! :)

So, there. To clear things up. I hope I do get a reply

Oh, WAIT! I mention Coldplaying.com because of the friends I've manged to meet here. I asked in the letter for a formal addressing to the site because these are the most amazing fans I've had the pleasure of being fans with. :P

--Ty. :)

I got a message passed on to her, a very heart-felt message meant for her husband, I begged her to get it to her husband, the one and only Mr. Chris Martin! I am awaiting the reply of how it goes but if I do get it, Coldplaying.com is mentioned in the letter! :)

--Ty<3

--The Scientist is Dead has helped me also, She is very nice and we hope a response in less then one week!

I still do not know is that just doing the affairs of private Gwyneth Patrow for her husband Chris Martin and the fans coldpaying.com in their private affairs.

I think you meant to write a letter to Chris Martin that you are a fan of him and say how much you love the band Coldplay and sayd great thing about the fans Coldplaying.com .

Honestly, I don't know why everyone is criticising Ty. I'm a huge fan and I would literally die for a personal reply from chris or Gwyneth or any of the band members. How is that intruding on their "private affairs"? The dude just wanted to send a fan mail and make sure it gets delivered. There's nothing personal about it. You guys need to chill out. Chris would probably be really happy to read it. We should thank Ty for even mentioning us in that letter.

Honestly, I don't know why everyone is criticising Ty. I'm a huge fan and I would literally die for a personal reply from chris or Gwyneth or any of the band members. How is that intruding on their "private affairs"? The dude just wanted to send a fan mail and make sure it gets delivered. There's nothing personal about it. You guys need to chill out. Chris would probably be really happy to read it. We should thank Ty for even mentioning us in that letter.

Yes...I honestly don't understand what it's got to do with their private life???!!!

And that's what, not a affairs private life to GWYNETH PALTROW for her husband CHRIS MARTIN ?

--Ty<3

wow you're really stupid if you think you've got a letter to chris or even gwyneth, and that you're gonna get a reply :laugh3: you've done what absolutely anyone could do

Believe me LORY that even for LORY the couple CHRIS MARTIN & GWYNETH PALTROW did not wanna talk to LORY in real life. LORY just a fanatic groupie to CHRIS MARTIN on net, that's what bestfriend girl Romanian said to LORY.

and even if LORY speak to JOHN RATCLIFF famous person or otherwise.

Then if LORY go with TYGUY to get an autograph from CHRIS MARTIN , for TYGUY . and LORY think he has not time to receive LORY and TYGUY. much busy with his wife GWYNETH PALTROW .

The odds of a fan's letter being replied to by any celebrity are slim. That's all I'm saying. I don't want anyone to get their hopes too high and end up disappointed. And (in my opinion) dealing with us fans is part of their job. They shouldn't be expected to do that jub when they're home relaxing. They give us so much of themselves already.

Having said that, there's nothing wrong with trying, and if Ty gets a response, that's great.:)

• 1 month later...

Seriously? What the F... are you discussing about? What is wrong with Ty trying to get mail across to Chris? And why would Chris mind to receive it? Receiving mail is of no influence on private lives! Damn I get mail every day.....

I hope for Ty to get an answer and if not Ty, don't be disappointed! There are more ways leading to Rome. And sometimes it's just better to not get any reply but be sure it arrived where you wanted it to arrive!