✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have tickets been released on the day of show?

Dskarys

they did for montreal but were behind the stage (obstructed view)...the ones i saw anyway...my friend got some off kijiji or craigs list at cost - can't remember what site...if someone had something come up and can't make the show, sometimes you'll see them there...

they did for montreal but were behind the stage (obstructed view)...the ones i saw anyway...my friend got some off kijiji or craigs list at cost - can't remember what site...if someone had something come up and can't make the show, sometimes you'll see them there...

In MOntreal they released floor tickets, freaking good seats. A and D rows and L

There were a couple behind the stage for tonight's show in Boston at about 11am... surprised there haven't been more! Keep trying. I personally wouldn't buy tickets from Craigslist because of the high probability of getting scammed (especially with those printable tickets...)

There were a couple behind the stage for tonight's show in Boston at about 11am... surprised there haven't been more! Keep trying. I personally wouldn't buy tickets from Craigslist because of the high probability of getting scammed (especially with those printable tickets...)

Well I can vouch for day of show tickets. We were in Boston on vacation ( to see Liverpool play at Fenway ). Had no tickets formcoldplay on Sunday but checked the box office when they opened at 11am Sunday. Only behind the stage for 3 seats. We checked back in at 4 after coming Back from walking bunker hill on our way to the feast in little Italy. Same seats behind tHe stage but the box office guy suggested that ticket drops usually happen around 2 hrs before show time and recommended 5pm. So we went away and I came back at 5 but didn't get much joy with 3 seats. A couple in front of me were pretty happy so I tried again for 2 seats and they had 2. Floor section C' row 1, seats 15 and 16. Wahoo!!

Only trouble was I needed 3 seats so tried for 1 more and best available was in section 329. I repeated the process 2 or 3 times but no luck so I bought the 329 seat. Went back to meet the family in little Italy to give them the floor tickets while I went back to the rental in the south end to drop off cameras and then headed back to the show. Got to the garden around 6.45 and planed to try box office 1 more time then buy a floor ticket from a tout. Well lo and behold there was a floor section c row 21 seat at the box office. Wahoo number 2!!

So went outside and sold 329 seat for $50 and went to the floor. Found row 21 and was pleased the seat was 2nd seat from the end of thr walk out Stage. Wahoo number 3!!

So I go to meet the family in row 1 just before Marina and the Dianmonds came on and 15 and 16 were front row and next to the walk out stage. I thought they would be the outside, but no, they were the inside seats. Wahoo number 4!!

It seemed like all the front 3 rows were people plucked by the roadies except the 2 people next to us. They were the 2 from the box office.

Anyway during M+diamonds a few people started to come up and were standing so I stayed there with the wife and 12 yr old. Everyone was stood by the end of that set so I stayed and Coldplay came on and wahoo number 4 we had front row tickets next to the stage for Coldplay. Wahoo, wahoo!!

It was me and the wife's 3rd show and our sons 2nd. For our last show we sold our 2 floor seats in Sunrise, Fl to get 3 in the stands and allow him to go. Boston made up for that.

It was an excellent show and we tried again on Monday at the box office, but there were no seats available from around 5 to 5.20 so we skipped it and went to see the red sox instead.

Wow, that was long but the moral of the story is, yes there are tickets dropped on the day of the show, just be patient and try and try again.

Cheers

Wembley

I forgot almost the most important part of the night.

My son got one of the butterfly filled balloons!!!

IMG_0694.JPG

We were able to slowly deflate it and keep it intact and got to bring it back home with us.

cheers

wembley

After calling Ticketmaster for tickets literally all day yesterday for the 8/4 show at the Izod, I almost gave up hope. First I was using the automated system and the only options were obstructed view seats. Then I started talking to Ticketmaster reps and they were giving me the same options and saying how there weren't going to be any better ones released. I had basically given up hope, but decided to check Ticketmaster's website one last time at 5:30 PM that night (the night of the show). I scored seats in Section 110 (right next to stage) row 11 for my mom and me. We drove to New Jersey (2 hours away) in record time and made it to our seats 20 minutes before Coldplay went on. Best night of my life! Don't give up hope if you try to get tickets the day of the show, it is possible to get great seats and not overpay!