✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay unwinds at 10pin (from 9 Aug, Chicago)

busybeeburns

coldplay_10pin.jpg

Coldplay unwinds at 10pin (from 9 Aug, Chicago)

The band, winner of seven Grammy Awards from 20 nominations, performed two shows at United Center last week and then went downtown to bowl. According to 10pin’s event manager, the group made the reservation earlier in the evening but just wanted to bowl anonymously.

“The group requested no photos to be taken,” said Erin Ellison, “however they did sign a commemorative 10pin bowling pin.”

The autograph reads, “Coldplay. GJWC. Thank you very much. We had a great time. Love, Chris. 2012.” The initials represent bassist Guy Berryman, lead guitarist Johnny Buckland, drummer Will Champion, and lead vocalist Chris Martin.

Coldplay (below) is one of the world’s best-selling music artists. In 2009, Rolling Stone readers voted Coldplay the fourth best artist of the 2000s.

http://www.marinacityonline.com/news/coldplay0814.htm

Strick ! :wtf:

off thread

I booked for a while now in resto of bowling . Pizza menu and bowling party for my birthday. August 18 because people with who I am like bowling. ( thought of making my birthday for the first time with friends not so closed friends )

but perhaps missing friends so closed or I missed my birthday? :\

• 2 years later...