✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This Coldplaying guy ripped me off!

Batman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God that SUCKS so much Thalia! The Isle of Man? Really? Sadly I can't just drive round there for you and knock on his door, as it's a VERY long way away from me here. But seriously if he lived closer I'd do that for you!

Maybe you naming and shaming will have an effect? I hope so? Maybe he is JUST lazy and stupid. Maybe. But he needs to either get you your goods, or give you your money back it's not a difficult concept!

I hope you get it one way or the other.

:hug:

^ Only ONE of his mails was from there, the other ones are from the city he lives in (according to the address he gave me). So I believe he gave me his correct personal address.

UGH I'll wait til my dad comes back from vacation, he knows a ton about such things, maybe he can help.

Still I'll keep you all updated!

Grrrrr, I can't believe he took the money and then behave like this asshole!

He didn't want to reply because he had no news about the shipping??? WELL WHAT ABOUT AT LEAST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT HE GOT YOUR MESSAGE AND IS WORKING ON IT instead of radio silence.

Maybe you can send him a message that you changed your mind and want to forget about the whole deal and want your money back? That he gives it back and then if after a while you get the package after all that you then would pay for it OR send it back to him on your costs (though we won't do that anyway, hahaha)

After all this time, he owes that much to you.

So yeah, he should give you back your money or he should find a way that he can assure you that you will get the package and that you know where it is right now.

I'm sorry for you Thalia that things are going like that :(

Grrrrr, I can't believe he took the money and then behave like this asshole!

He didn't want to reply because he had no news about the shipping??? WELL WHAT ABOUT AT LEAST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT HE GOT YOUR MESSAGE AND IS WORKING ON IT instead of radio silence.

I know right? What an idiot :dozey:

Maybe you can send him a message that you changed your mind and want to forget about the whole deal and want your money back? That he gives it back and then if after a while you get the package after all that you then would pay for it OR send it back to him on your costs (though we won't do that anyway, hahaha)

After all this time, he owes that much to you.

So yeah, he should give you back your money or he should find a way that he can assure you that you will get the package and that you know where it is right now.

I'm sorry for you Thalia that things are going like that :(

Yes I did tell him to pay me back and canceling this whole thing:

The package still hasn't arrived. It dont ant to wait any longer, over 3 months and I got nothing for my 127€!I'm canceling this order from you, it's aggravating me too much already.

You can send me the money back via paypal.

>> 2 days later

Hey plase call me back!

Hi thalia, can send.me.your bank details and ill refund you.If the package arrives please can you let me.know

But, as I said, nothing else came after that.

Anyways, thank you for your support :wacky::hug:

but you don't have his address, right?

maybe your bank can have it with his account details

I HAVE his address!!! I already said so in my first post! :lol: As I said, I could walk up to his front door and kick his ass! :whip:

Wow that sucks, hey do you want my copy of Brothers and Sisters to make up for it? :awesome:

Sure if I don't have to pay for it :awesome:

I HAVE his address!!! I already said so in my first post! :lol: As I said, I could walk up to his front door and kick his ass! :whip:

Oups sorry!

I think I should sleep a couple of days! just tired and don't remember what I read...

BOO :angry:. I was gonna send it to ColdplayOlivia but she's been distant with me for the past few months :confused: