✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This Coldplaying guy ripped me off!

Batman

Ugh, it sucks Thalia! What a jerk! :angry:

Someone should print out your avatar, wear it as a mask and go to his house and kick his ass, that'll scare him :nod::angry:

uh okay, so right now what I can see it:

Twisted Mind wants to eat your soul

* scary avatar*

:wreck::uhoh:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, it sucks Thalia! What a jerk! :angry:

Someone should print out your avatar, wear it as a mask and go to his house and kick his ass, that'll scare him :nod::angry:

uh okay, so right now what I can see it:

Twisted Mind wants to eat your soul

* scary avatar*

:wreck::uhoh:

HAHAHAHHA

WAAHAHAHAH OH MAN you're too funny! :laugh3::laugh3::lol:

Your plan is fabulous :evilgrin:

Although my post number isn't 10666 anymore :disappointed:

OH man that sucks!!!! That's a lot of money!!! It's so sad that there are such people out there! I'm sorry for you Thalia, you must be so pissed off!

I think a big part of the forum would love to kick his ass for you!! :angry:

Thank you for warning us, btw :)

Thanks m@r@ :)

Send him a letter... Maybe that will get his arse up and running. Or lightly threaten him. EMPHASIS ON LIGHTLY.

Maybe you can contact some sort of service for online fraud to investigate.

Okay I'll send him a death threat :nice:

:lol:

Oh man, I don't want to pay any more money to get his ass moving :shame:

But that online fraud to investigate stuff sounds interesting, I'll do some research for that

Sadly I'm not sure you'd be able to get any money back if you used something like that foreign currency remittance thing....

You could report him to the police for online fraud. Make sure you bring copies of all messages, transaction details and whatever info you have tho. You could also bring these documents into the bank afterwards and explain what's happened though I'm not sure you'd be able to get anything back

Sadly I'm not sure you'd be able to get any money back if you used something like that foreign currency remittance thing....

You could report him to the police for online fraud. Make sure you bring copies of all messages, transaction details and whatever info you have tho. You could also bring these documents into the bank afterwards and explain what's happened though I'm not sure you'd be able to get anything back

I fear that as well...

I saved everything, PM's of this forum, the foreign currency remittance papers, his emails and our cell phone conversations, because I'm a born paranoid :wacko:

If you have his address you can try sending a letter before action and if fails you can ty making a claim on https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome

That's a great and useful site, thank you very much for that! Guess I'll write this fuckwit a letter to get his ass up :dozey:

Thank you so much for all your help guys! I wouldn't know what to do in this crappy situation without you folks :wacky:

And is there a reason why this thread was moved to the Live Section? :wtf:

No idea, I was wondering where it went. Do you want me to move it back?

Yes I would like to have it back in the main Coldplay section, because in there are more people around selling/buying stuff, and I want this to be a warning for them to be careful.

Best of luck, Thalia! I guess it's good that you have quite a lot of information. Hope you can use this and get your money back (and kick ass). :)

I lost £300 for tickets for the London concerts this year ;(

Aw damn! That's even worse than my loss (and was probably even more of a problem for you as you spent so much on this tour already and saved up hard). :( Was it somebody from this forum as well?

I know that I was not the only one who was promised tickets by a guy on here that never were exchanged in the end. I think he might have had different accounts here. The one he contacted me with was neb321, which is now banned.

Also in Holland there where people selling tickets online which would never arrive to your door. Luckily someone who yet had that problem post in online so I could save myself the pain in the ass of buying the same tickets as he did and not receiving them.

I'm sorry for Thalia and Chris that they've been screwed up by some .....