✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This Coldplaying guy ripped me off!

Batman

Thanks for all of your support people! I really appreciate it and I'm so grateful that you're trying to help me with this :wacky:

I think this is an important thread because lots of money has been ripped of from people so far from all these a$$holes out there, maybe we can share our experiences on here to help other people, too.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck, Thalia! I guess it's good that you have quite a lot of information. Hope you can use this and get your money back (and kick ass). :)

Aw damn! That's even worse than my loss (and was probably even more of a problem for you as you spent so much on this tour already and saved up hard). :( Was it somebody from this forum as well?

I know that I was not the only one who was promised tickets by a guy on here that never were exchanged in the end. I think he might have had different accounts here. The one he contacted me with was neb321, which is now banned.

back then i was one of the victims as well, but luckily enough i got my money back in the end,as one other member. so sad that steph was the one who didn`t succeed.

but for me it was a warning,anmd i wont buy from here anymore. onloy by official points

^ not yet, no. I will write him a warning letter. But I've gotta translate it from German (wrote it in my mother tongue in the first place) into English first because I've never done this before. I'll keep you guys updated if even the tiniest thing will happen :nod:

He may not ever had Coldplay music for sale. This could be imaginary stuff in his mind that he pretended to sell. I have known people who have done this through music magazines. I have been duped in the past, not from Coldplay stuff. If you are a musician, band, music label There are guys out there with "imaginary zines" trying to collect free CDs this way. I ave been warned about some of them.

If someone buys a ticket printed from a computer, he could make copies of it. The first person who walks into the concert will get in, but the others won't.

He may not ever had Coldplay music for sale. This could be imaginary stuff in his mind that he pretended to sell. I have known people who have done this through music magazines. I have been duped in the past, not from Coldplay stuff. If you are a musician, band, music label There are guys out there with "imaginary zines" trying to collect free CDs this way. I ave been warned about some of them.

If someone buys a ticket printed from a computer, he could make copies of it. The first person who walks into the concert will get in, but the others won't.

This could be the case, too. He actually sent me pictures of his collection, but those could have been just stolen pictures of someone else, OR, as you said, they were already sold.

GRRRR if I ever meet this person in real life... :saw:

The laws of your country may not apply when you do business outside your country. That is how he gets away with it. If you lived within 100 miles of him, he probably would not sell to you. He also could say "I sent it" or "sometimes things get lost in the mail". If you mail something be sure to use the more expensive secure postage, because postal workers do steal. My grandma saw this when she mailed me a gift for Christmas. I received an empty box. Then she told me about it.

The laws of your country may not apply when you do business outside your country. That is how he gets away with it. If you lived within 100 miles of him, he probably would not sell to you. He also could say "I sent it" or "sometimes things get lost in the mail". If you mail something be sure to use the more expensive secure postage, because postal workers do steal. My grandma saw this when she mailed me a gift for Christmas. I received an empty box. Then she told me about it.

I always secure my packages if there's something expensive in it, because I know that postal workers steal stuff.

What do you think: Is it even worth it if I send him a letter? Is it even possible for me to file a claim against him via this website someone posted a few pages back in this thread? Or is it of no use?

By the way, thank you for all your information :)

From what it seems, this guy may not be a fraud after all. He had a membership here for a while. I don't think he just logged in & posted just to get your money. If he had done it with others, maybe. So far you're the only one.

I seriously think that he's one of those lazy people whom you lend something for a week & they end up keeping it for a year or forever. I think you'll get your money at the end.

The whole thing is frustrating, I would be mad too if I were you..

Check out some books on Handwriting analysis, and with any handwritten notes, check for signs of honesty and dishonesty. That might give you a clue of his plans. So do this when he writes you back. You can put a copy of it on a website and ask people what they think.