✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Improvements to the site

Death's Best Friend

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ well some people (*coughmecough*) could contribute to that and add something else to the usual skins, like for example

background pictures

new buttons

new banners (or changing ones)

new smileys

other colour schemes and all that jazz :nod:

Truth be told, I grew tired of those five skins, but I'm not saying just skins but also things that Twisted mind mentioned and more. The only thing that ever changes is the banners, and while this site is primarily dedicated to news about Coldplay and discussions of almost every aspect of the band, I'm sure these little improvements would make for an even better experience of everything that happens here for many users.

^ well some people (*coughmecough*) could contribute to that and add something else to the usual skins, like for example

background pictures

new buttons

new banners (or changing ones)

new smileys

other colour schemes and all that jazz :nod:

*raises hand* yes, completely agree with that. I also wouldn't mind creating a new theme of some sorts.

VBulletin is probably not the most sexy thing to style, but still... :lol:

edit: sent Tifosi a pm to ask his opinion on the matter :smiley:

*raises hand* yes, completely agree with that. I also wouldn't mind creating a new theme of some sorts.

VBulletin is probably not the most sexy thing to style, but still... :lol:

edit: sent Tifosi a pm to ask his opinion on the matter :smiley:

:dance:

And LOL about VBulletin :laugh3:

I'll see if the new server can take a halloween style this year., but yes, a overhaul is a good idea :)

Yay halloween :awesome:

Well, out of interest I installed vbulletin locally this afternoon and tried to find out how to style this thing. Turns out it isn't that hard after all.

screencap-1.png

This is just the main page, so if you are interested I can make a complete style out of it. It is pretty fun actually. :lol:

Well, out of interest I installed vbulletin locally this afternoon and tried to find out how to style this thing. Turns out it isn't that hard after all.

screencap-1.png

This is just the main page, so if you are interested I can make a complete style out of it. It is pretty fun actually. :lol:

looks great! :) tifosi is doing a main site style so if you want to match colours with his, drop him a PM to discuss! :)

(don't forget to add your name credit to the forum footer in the xml file!)