✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Improvements to the site

Death's Best Friend

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I like chatting, even I who uses it more than anyone than anyone doesn't use it that much, a few times a week, rarely for more than half an hour, the main thing I actually miss is the updates for posts in threads, it means I don't have to refresh Coldplaying.

I don't see why anyone could hate it, 90% of the time there's nothing in there and most people seem to find it easy to ignore (Or they can actually see what we're writing after all and don't respond :().

Twitter! :)

It's not the same Ian! :disappointed:

While I like chatting, even I who uses it more than anyone than anyone doesn't use it that much, a few times a week, rarely for more than half an hour, the main thing I actually miss is the updates for posts in threads, it means I don't have to refresh Coldplaying.

I don't see why anyone could hate it, 90% of the time there's nothing in there and most people seem to find it easy to ignore (Or they can actually see what we're writing after all and don't respond :().

:nod::sad:

Conversely I hate the updates being in the same space as the chatting. It disrupts the flow of it a bit, if that makes sense. Though I see the benefit in that it additionally forces old messages down.

Conversely I hate the updates being in the same space as the chatting. It disrupts the flow of it a bit, if that makes sense. Though I see the benefit in that it additionally forces old messages down.

Well conversely you need to shut your pie hole.

Actually I know what you mean but I think the benefit of the updates when the chats not being used (Which is all the time practically) far outweigh the slightly irritating disruption of the chat at times.

Guest LiquidSky
I'd like it back too and I'm not convinced its causing any server problems as it was in use way before we started having issues. I'm working on it. I think we might have to sacrifice some old styles if it were to come back soon

Yes indeed, bring it back!

Ian's working on it:)

Did you guys change the forums so that you can't view them without making an account? Not complaining, but how come?

I liked the chat box, but I don't really care if it's gone. There's lots of other ways we can hang out when we're bored.

Thanks for all the work put into the site :kiss:

3 questions/ remarks:

I can't view youtube videos on the site, all that appears is a white screen & the audio. I have to go to the direct youtube link to view it properly.

Sometimes I can view threads as a guest, others not!!

Where has the "today's member birthdays" gone? I can't find it on the main forum index page anymore.

Where did the 'Thanks' go????

Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah.

tumblr_lw14hyJR0l1qlenaw.gif

Where did it go? It's one of the few things that gives me joy on a daily basis, seeing other Coldplayers thank me for my wit and wisdom.