✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Wallpaper

busybeeburns

URGH! I MEAN THE ENTIRE PAGE! INSTEAD OF READING THE BAND'S HISTORY IN ENGLISH I CAN CHOOSE HEBREW' date=' FOR EXAMPLE[/quote']

LOL

you mean the whole of coldplaying.com! fuckin hell I thought you meant just the photoalbum :rolleyes: :P :dozey:

YESH! WHY NOT?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

URGH! I MEAN THE ENTIRE PAGE! INSTEAD OF READING THE BAND'S HISTORY IN ENGLISH I CAN CHOOSE HEBREW' date=' FOR EXAMPLE[/quote']

LOL

you mean the whole of coldplaying.com! fuckin hell I thought you meant just the photoalbum :rolleyes: :P :dozey:

YESH! WHY NOT?

give me about 6 months :lol:

LOL

YESH! WHY NOT?

give me about 6 months :lol:

FOR EACH LENGUAGE????? BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO BE FOREVER! :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

yeah I also liked that one, Ian ;)

btw, I have a question....why when I save them...and then I click on it on my folder it takes to a link if I have them on jpg? :confused:

That's gorgeous!!! :stunned: *makes as wallpaper and cherishes forever*

Carla, the reason you see Hebrew as random signs is because you don't have Hebrew installed on your computer... it's not Ian's fault ;) :)

BUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH! THANKS ANYWAY! (HOW COME I CAN SEE OTHER PAGES WITH THE 'SIGNS' - I don't know how you called them in English-)