✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who's Dan?

Carol_Berryman

well thats kool(that so sounded like chris on the spanish radio on the tour diary)

haueuhae

anyways, interesting.., one thing.., since we'r talking about 'band's friends', can anyone explain me the whole 'desmond tutu' thing, carol told me he became friends with the band, but how the hell did he get to be the milionth signature on the making trade fair list?! :confused: thats just weird

:o

well thats kool(that so sounded like chris on the spanish radio on the tour diary)

haueuhae

anyways, interesting.., one thing.., since we'r talking about 'band's friends', can anyone explain me the whole 'desmond tutu' thing, carol told me he became friends with the band, but how the hell did he get to be the milionth signature on the making trade fair list?! :confused: thats just weird

Desmond Tutu was at one of their gigs when he signed the make trade fair list.

haueuhae

I told you that desmond tutu is a really big fan! those fans that chase their idols, and go to all the gigs that their idols make..

--

i've just posted it and my sister told me who is dan!!