✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I love you guys

Brent

Tammmi I love you because you say such random things and they're always funny.

You coined the word "homogay" which I use almost daily.

And your k-pop obsession is hiarious.

It's not kpop it's jpop :snobby:

:|

Brennt I love you because you're rad and idk I'm really bad at this

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who you are

HAHAHA! Well, I had my username changed...and I changed my signature...I used to be LaurElizabeth and I used to have a picture of a man in a green hoodie and glasses on my signature. I'm often on the "Teenz Only" thread. I love Keane... We argued on the "Is there a God?" thread...well...anyways, that who I am, and if you still don't remember.....oh well.

HAHAHA! Well, I had my username changed...and I changed my signature...I used to be LaurElizabeth and I used to have a picture of a man in a green hoodie and glasses on my signature. I'm often on the "Teenz Only" thread. I love Keane... We argued on the "Is there a God?" thread...well...anyways, that who I am, and if you still don't remember.....oh well.

Oh yeah.

*crickets*

comment lol :P

I love you because you're very honest and sincere. I get good vibes from you.

I love you because of your gumption and your social media presence in my life. Mostly the random pictures you put up, which are so so confusing.

this is confusing but also really sweet :blush: I even said something mean by "good" that you´re dead :heart:

and now i learned a new word

my gumption

ok

Brent I love you because you´re so funny and you always get my dumb jokes and know when to play along, and you´re also smart and sweet and it´s really nice of you to just make a thread telling that you love everybody :heart: and this one time i talked to you on facebook chat and it didnt feel awkward. Sorry i suck at this.

And why I love everybody,

I know I´m really mean and make fun of you all but I´m really sorry and you´re all just so cute loving Coldplay to death and it just reminds me of when i was crazy obsessed and you should all keep loving them because when I did it was the best thing ever and you guys are much mature now. And most of my friends here that have come and gone have changed my life and who i am and it was fun talking to people I have in common with and that are so funny and cool. You all rock :sad:

Pokemon! I am so happy the avatar is back! :awesome:

I love Molly's avatar as well. Tammi because she is crazy in a good way. It's hard to have a postcount like hers and yet manage to produce top quality posts every single time (No, posting 'sup' IS top quality :angry:)

and homogay :} that is a great word

Cyan cat for her music taste and the color cyan. Cobalt, you're name is awesome and your avatar and your witty posts. I tried to name only one thing I love per person but apparently I can't even do that :cry:

Editor42 is a cool chick. Destrokk you have such a funny posts. Violet has amazing music taste and is so kind even when people in the Music section are complete assholes sometimes. I like her critical view and her curiosity in music. Schredder2 is such a honest guy and he has some pretty hazel brown eyes I wish to stare into, long and hard. He inspired me into making fanfiction about Rezzy, or was that Anette?

Fran for her contributions in the Music Section :} especially also loving The Rumour Said Fire!

Dee is dee-licious making me dee-vious. She is the only one here worth having the name Coldplay :smug:

Anna, because you're sincere and cool. I loved your entry in the scrapbook. It was very cute because you had the real confetti in it and pics that you made during the Coldplay concert :D

Brent, your presence here is entertaining and you don't try to be a better person on here than you are. I feel like you are just the way you are on here and that's a great person. Also, this thread makes me feel the love, whether I post in it or not. And you made the mudkip come back :wacky:

and I have to mention again that I love it that the angry mudkip is back! :angry:

V

I love you because you are my penal

And I am also bad at it. We're like two peas in a pod!

Is your address still the same? I'm gonna send you something.

:wacky:

yeah it's true

my address is still the same yes :nice: can't wait to find something in the mailbox

I love you because you're the nicest person on here.

Fran for her contributions in the Music Section :} especially also loving The Rumour Said Fire!

aww :blush:

^^ Fran is a guy.

Yeah, but don't worry, a lot of people on here thought that I'm a girl :confused:

It's because Fran is a male name here in Croatia and it's a female name in some other parts of the world.

It's because Fran is a male name here in Croatia and it's a female name in some other parts of the world.

In the US it's a name for really really really old ladies who probably don't know how to use a computer.