✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying "veterans" thread!!!

iccp

hi everyone!

I'm Judy and i came up with this wacky idea of making a coldplaying veterans thread. basically the idea is that this is the thread for people who have been members of coldplaying.com for 3 years or more.....

YEAH!!!!

THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh3::smug::cool:

Fine what do I know, I've only seen a bajillion of these threads die without any point to them, normally spearheaded by the topic starter trying to get oldies to chat to eachother, despite most of us having nothing in common.

Have fun. :)

I did learn to stop walking on eggshells and trying to be "nice" to everyone in an almost excessive way, and everything else I did to impress people and fit in with as many as I could.

I never realized how much of a persona I had, it scares me because I feel like a fraud

I did learn to stop walking on eggshells and trying to be "nice" to everyone in an almost excessive way, and everything else I did to impress people and fit in with as many as I could.

I never realized how much of a persona I had, it scares me because I feel like a fraud.

But you don't do it anymore, so it doesn't matter.

Can I ask what you and the older members had planed to talk about in here? :thinking: :surprised:

Let's talk about how joining the Coldplay forum more than three years ago is much better than joining the Coldplay forum less than three years ago and how everyone should make more of a big deal about it because clearly it is something worth talking about and it is something very special, to join the Coldplay forum more than three years ago (as opposed to joining the Coldplay forum less than three years ago)

Man I love joining the forum more than three years ago. It makes me feel superior to people who joined the Coldplay forum less than three years ago.

:nod: