✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Listen to this?

Coldplayer1995

I know its not Coldplay, but My dad (Jason Regler) sent this to Phil and he said he liked it, just wanted to know what you all thought?

waitwaitwait YOU're Louis Regler ?! :cheesy:

edit: I remember I had watched one or 2 videos of you that your dad had tweeted, and they were pretty good imo. Same for this one.

Yes this is my band, I must admit its not the best song, but the chorus is very catchy! And if you listen to it enough times it will be stuck in your head! If you could share it that would be great!
Indeed, the chorus is, I think, the best part of the song :nod:

Should I of told you all that my dad is Jason?! Uh-Oh haha!
uh-OH indeed, be prepared to get crazy fangirl messages and spamming in your PM box sooner or later! :lol:;)

Yes, Jason Regler is my dad, I'm Louis Regler! Nice to meet you all! :)

Nice to meet you Louis! :nice:

Hey Louis! Nice to meet you! :)

I think the song is really not bad! I had watched another video your dad posted on Twitter. Pretty nice as well. :)

uh-OH indeed, be prepared to get crazy fangirl messages and spamming in your PM box sooner or later! :lol:;)

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

My BAND!

Hey guys, my name is Louis Regler. (Better known as jason Reglers son) My band are 200 likes off of 1000 likes, and i know you guys are amazing and will help me out a lot! Phil Harvey, Chris and my dad love the band and they will Love you lot even more If you like the band page! ;) please give us a like on FaceBook......

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW AND LEAVE A LIKE.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kpuqHUQrVE]Too Much Lipstick - 90s Girl (Live Recording Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Too-Much-Lipstick/118364754987799?fref=ts