✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[29-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT, USA

Tash

Emma and Sharon. THANK you for your reviews! Emma... wow.. Can't imagine how exciting that was for you! Well I guess can a little, having been in the front row in Holland and second row in London.. both times I got a little eye action from the man! But nothing like you did! wow... Will's stick.. I bet that will go in a nice little glass case... :D

Sharon, you know.. :heart: But seeing the sound check.. AWESOME!!! Great review. Glad the trip home was OK. ;)

How'd you know?? I'm already putting together a nice glass case with some confetti, my ticket, my xyloband, and of course, Will's stick :sneaky: But I'm waiting for Roadie #42 to hopefully post a panorama! :D

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brook80.jpg

Uncasville & Brooklyn panoramas

1 January 2013 6:27 pm

Roadie #42's crowd shots from the shows on 29 and 30 December

news_line.png

Good evening - and happy new year! Here are Roadie #42's crowd panorama shots from Coldplay's shows in Uncasville on 29 December and Brooklyn on 30 December. Click the photos to see the high-res versions.

20121229UncasvilleCrowdSmall.jpg

20121230-Brooklyn1_Small.jpg

Stage access was a little tricky for the New Year's Eve show, so we didn't manage to get a panorama for that show (apologies).

Anchorman

brook80.jpg

Uncasville & Brooklyn panoramas

1 January 2013 6:27 pm

Roadie #42's crowd shots from the shows on 29 and 30 December

news_line.png

Good evening - and happy new year! Here are Roadie #42's crowd panorama shots from Coldplay's shows in Uncasville on 29 December and Brooklyn on 30 December. Click the photos to see the high-res versions.

20121229UncasvilleCrowdSmall.jpg

20121230-Brooklyn1_Small.jpg

Stage access was a little tricky for the New Year's Eve show, so we didn't manage to get a panorama for that show (apologies).

Anchorman

I'm the one in the white tank top on the right side! I'm so glad he really did get around to posting the panoramas! :dance::dance::dance:

I'm back from my trip HOME to Connecticut and finally have internet access, yay. Um, I got a little camera happy at this show and have uploaded some videos to my youtube channel... and am gonna upload Viva when I get home from work today. http://www.youtube.com/user/daynamari if you wanna watch.

I was in section 103 which was behind-ish the stage, so the angle sucks, but I was close to the stage so that was awesome. But this arena is so small that no matter where you are, you'll have a good view. This was one of my favorite shows that I saw this tour... not sure if it's because it was in my "neck of the woods" or if it's because it was on "December 29th best day of the year/ever"... he had me laughing every time he said that and I will absolutely remember it every year on December 29th. I'm so glad I got to go...

Also, I won $60 on the HALF-CENT slots. December 29th really IS great. :dance: