✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

C.A.T.S

Batman

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Thalia... do you think that possibly it might be possible that maybe I could please have one of those incredible kitty avatars? Since people have been requesting them and the whole "ask and you shall receive" thing that I thought maybe you could please bestow one unto me. I absolutely love all of them. Thank you! :)

(If you're busy or whatnot it's totally fine though. I just thought I'd ask. :))

Whew the last avatar took a little bit longer than usual :dead: But at least it turned out great MUHA

Hey Thalia... do you think that possibly it might be possible that maybe I could please have one of those incredible kitty avatars? Since people have been requesting them and the whole "ask and you shall receive" thing that I thought maybe you could please bestow one unto me. I absolutely love all of them. Thank you! :)

(If you're busy or whatnot it's totally fine though. I just thought I'd ask. :))

Not today, but I'll make one for you tomorrow :nod:

since it's already happening:[/color]

403138_345476865485223_1876883589_n.jpg

Poor little Dalek! He'd better run away! :laugh3:

I saw the Weeping Angels episode a few days ago, it scared me out!!! :uhoh: I wasn't nervous, but I kept chewing over it in bed and I couldn't fall asleep :P