✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

Alright, so I will try and explain what I thought in my head. Probably won't go well lol

So, starting with the first line: "Smoke is rising from the houses"

1) So smoke casts a shadow, and I thought "Huh... That must be a clue to something because you can also sort of see through it"

Second line: "You say you see straight through me"

2) So, this made me think even more of the smoke and how you can somewhat see through it, especially if it's white. And white is closer to clear (in my head) than black is. If that makes sense...

Third Line: Am I part of the disease ? You are"

3) Well, the only thing I took from this is that smoke causes sickness in people or even death if you inhale too much. Also, smoking cigarettes can cause bad diseases as well, and cigarettes are white, as is the smoke for them.

Fourth Line: "So you take a picture of something you see"

4) And this just reminds me of how people take pictures of shadows for an added affect in pictures if that makes sense :p and for some reason, when ever I think of pictures with shadows, they always seem to be black and white. Since white seemed to be the theme in the poem thingy, I assumed it was talking about white shadows.

I don't know if any of that made sense though... lol

Our reasoning was quite similar, so I'm guessing it is something else. I now think all lines come from songs with a regional, or limited, initial release: Prospekt's March, Shiver, Clocks and Talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, so the reasoning I meant has not been guessed yet. Let me regroup the clues to point in the right direction:

Smoke is rising from the houses

+

Am I part of the disease ? You are

(@RealRece already mentioned a possible connection in his post, can you think of a specific example ?)

So you take a picture of something you see

+

You say you see straight through me

(@iamsue mentioned ghosts, but not only ghosts are transparent if you just take the right picture....)

Then connect the two "things" to the answer....

Guess the Coldplay song.

"I think of you, I haven't slept"

It's 'Always In My Head'

But just a heads up, could you wait until we figure out the reason for White Shadows and then I come up with the next hint :) Just trying to stick to the rules of the thread :)

It's 'Always In My Head'

But just a heads up, could you wait until we figure out the reason for White Shadows and then I come up with the next hint :) Just trying to stick to the rules of the thread :)

Oh right. Sorry. My bad.

I'll try to explain:

Smoke is usually white

Smoking can cause a disease: lung cancer

When you take a picture of a body which has a disease like cancer you can't see straight through but see (white) shadows?

Picture -> radiology X rays -> X&Y the album which contains White shadows.

• Like 1

Alright, I got an easy one.

Wouldn't it be crazy if life didn't exist or something? I mean, there would be anything like that here. Not even light or things like that. *mind blown*

Is it 'what if'

This is very hard. I'm thinking clocks only because clocks have numbers on them lol. Can you give me a clue haha [emoji23][emoji4]

Hmm. That's not it either :)

and a hint? Hmm... Well to give it away, the numbers correspond to something as well. Almost like a language

It's 'Always In My Head'

Ermmm [emoji12]